42

👁👄👁
"We can leave now if you want." Jimin said playing in Jungkook's hair. "I don't know baby. I don't feel like driving my car. Maybe we should continue what happened this morning." Jungkook said kissing Jimin's neck. "If that's what you want. I'll do anything for you." Jimin said. Jungkook sat Jimin on his lap and kissed all over him.

"Ah! Don't bite me." He whines. "It hurts when you do that." Jimin said moving Jungkook's head. "You never said that before. Maybe...it's cuz...you're too sensitive today? I don't bite that hard do I?" Jungkook asked grabbing Jimin's waist.

"I don't know. Not really. But that one really did hurt." Jimin said taking off his shorts. "Oh so you wanna get on with it now?" Jungkook asked. "Yes I do. I want it right now actually." Jimin said rolling his hips against Jungkook.

"Are you in heat?" Jungkook laughs. "What? I'm not some animal Kookie." Jimin laughs with him. "Yeh, but you're my kitten right? My baby's in heat, and I'll do anything to help my precious kitten. In fact—"

There was a loud banging on the door downstairs. "Wh-what was that?" Jimin questioned in fear. "I don't know darling." It happened again, making Jimin jump. "We have to go see who's here. You stay here darling." Jungkook said moving Jimin off his lap. "No I'm coming with you. No question about it."

Jimin put back on his shorts along with Jungkook's shirt. "Stay behind me baby. I know that I'm literally the worst person in this city but you never know." Jungkook said putting Jimin behind him. "I'm scared Jungkookie." Jimin whines holding Jungkook's shoulders. "It'll be fine, okay? Don't worry."

There was another loud banging on the door. "Alright! We're coming!" Jungkook said walking towards the door. When he opened the door, three cops were standing right there, staring at Jungkook and he, staring right back at them. "May we help you?" Jungkook said feeling Jimin wrap his arms tighter around his waist.

"We have word that someone here is being held hostage by the masked killer? Would you let us in?" The cop asked. "What?! No. This is our house. No one is being held hostage here. Where'd you even get that information?"

"That's none of your business. Young man, are you...Park Jimin?" The cop asked. Jungkook looked back at Jimin. "Um...yes sir that is the name on my birth certificate. What's wrong?" Jimin asks letting go of Jungkook. "Sir would you step away from the hostage."

"What? No! I'm no hostage! I live here with my grandmother. This is my house." Jungkook pulled Jimin away from the cops. "Detain him!" A cop yells, while another charges at Jungkook. "Sir you are under arrest for kidnapping, sexual assault, and numerous homicides. Anything you say or do will be held against you in the court of law."

"NO! You cannot take him!!! He has nothing to do with any of those charges!! Please don't take my boyfriend away from me!!" Jimin screams and hollers. "LET HIM GO PLEASE!!!! He's not a felon! He's my boyfriend!" Jimin yells and yells trying his best to get out of the cops grip.

Jungkook managed to get out the cops hands and go over to Jimin. "It's okay Jimin. Come find me. I'll be fine. Call Taehyung and tell him to get you. All my things are yours, and you know exactly what I'm talking about. It's not over yet." Jungkook kissed Jimin's head before the cops can pull him away.

As for Jimin, with the other cop, he continued to fight his way out of the cops arms. Watching his first love be dragged out of the house and in to the back of a cop car, was something he'd hoped would never happen.

Jimin cried and cried. He eventually gave up fighting and sat there. Luckily his grandmother heard everything and came to his rescue. He ran all the way to her and she hugged him. "Th-they took him from me! Granny...they took Jungkookie." Jimin cried on his grandmother's shoulder. "It'll be alright son. He will be fine. I promise. Jungkook is a strong man."