~16~

👁👅👁
"I just want you Kookie." Jimin stared up at Jungkook with awe. He knows that Jungkook likes when he's acting like a kitten. Jungkook kept caressing Jimin's hair and face. Jimin made pouts as he whined, putting his head in Jungkook's crotch repeatedly.

"Mm, your pretty like this." Jimin sat up and Jungkook kissed his head. "I love you baby." Jungkook kissed Jimin's head again. Jimin moved his hands to Jungkook's hips. Jimin looked up at Jungkook, then back down at his crotch.

"You want it?" Jimin nods with a small smile. "Okay baby." Jimin sat back on his heals and watched Jungkook removed his pants. Jimin's face lit up with excitement as he saw Jungkook's member. "Wait Jimin-ah." Jimin pouts and holds his hands up, how kittens/doggies do when they beg.

Jungkook grabbed lube from the dresser and sat it aside. "Arms up baby. Next time you have to be completely naked. Kittens don't wear clothes." Jungkook said removing Jimin's clothes. "Wait" Jungkook said.

Jimin shook his head and held Jungkook's hips . "No? You don't tell me no. Who am I?" Jungkook said grabbing Jimin's chin. "My master." Jimin says placing his hands in his lap. "And kitties listen to their masters?" Jimin nods, his eyes traveling to Jungkook's member.

Jimin purrs while Jungkook caressed his head. Jimin put his hands on his Jungkook's thighs and slowly sat up on his knees. "Can I now? Please?" Jimin asks with a soft voice. Jungkook gave him the permission and Jimin happily took Jungkook's cock in his baby hands.

Jimin started by softly kissing the tip. Jungkook caressed Jimin's hair behind his ears making him whimper. Jimin licked up from the base of Jungkook's member then took it whole. "Ah Jimin, your perfect lips." Jungkook moans caressing Jimin's shoulders. Jimin looked up at Jungkook licking his cock repeatedly.

"Do you like it baby?" Jimin asked rubbing Jungkook's cock. "Yes, you're perfect." Jungkook answered. Jimin smiled and continued to suck on his cock.

Jungkook took off his shirt and sat it aside. "Kitty come up to me, but turn away from me." Jungkook instructed laying down on the bed. Jimin got up off the floor and got over Jungkook, them now in the 69 position.

Jungkook slapped Jimin's booty making him moan loudly. "Awe my kitty likes that?" Jimin moaned and took Jungkook's cock whole. Jungkook thrusted up into Jimin's mouth while kissing and licking along his hole. "Mmuhh ~ ahh Kookie." Jimin whined feeling something other than Jungkook's fingers enter his hole.

"Mmah kookie what is that?" Jimin whined holding his head down on the bed. "A toy baby." Jimin moaned loudly feeling a vibration swarm over his body. Jimin tried his best to make Jungkook feel good with his mouth, but the vibrations were too much for him to handle.

"Why did you stop kitten?" Jungkook asked slapping his booty. "Ah! I-I can't ha-handle it! Mmah~please take it out." Jimin moaned beautifully. "You don't like it?" Jungkook asked. "N-not that Kookie~ahh I'll come, I can feel it." Jimin whines beginning to hyperventilate. Jungkook took the toy out and licked along his hole.

"Mmah~ Jung-kookie, st-stop please." Jimin whines trying to get away from Jungkook. But Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin's thick thighs, pulling him back to his lips. "Why aren't you listening to me?" Jimin whines while Jungkook continued to fuck him with his tongue. "Please~ahh"

Jungkook started jerking Jimin's member. "Jungkook-ah! Please stop. I don't wanna come now." Jimin cries out. "Why not kitty? The nights young. I bet I can make you come three times tonight." Jungkook said pulling Jimin's hips back up.

"Please~" Jimin breathed out looking back at Jungkook with tears in his beautiful eyes. "Okay baby. Turn around." Jimin turned and climbed on Jungkook's lap. "Can you hold me please? I like when you hold me." Jimin whines holding onto Jungkook's shoulders.

Jungkook wrapped his arms tightly around Jimin's thin yet curved waist and slowly started to insert his cock in Jimin's hole. "Ahh~" Jimin moaned in Jungkook's neck. "You're okay baby." Jungkook said caressing Jimin's head. Jimin purred in Jungkook's ear as he felt Jungkook's deep and soft thrust.

"Ahh hyung, you're body is so perfect." Jungkook moans moving his hands down to Jimin's ass. "I don't wanna be called hyung by you Kookie." Jimin said resting his head in Jungkook's chest. "Okay baby. Do you like it?" Jungkook asked caressing Jimin's body.

"Yes...faster please." Jimin says letting go of Jungkook's shoulders. Jungkook laid Jimin in the bed and held on to his thighs beginning to thrust quickly into his body. "Ah! Ahh~mm Jungkookie!! Please....please stop!" Jimin cried.

"You want me to stop after begging for me to go fast? Make up your mind on what you want." Jungkook said caressing Jimin's chest. "I don't know.... what I want. I want you...just you." Jimin cries, his breathing quickens.

"Did you bring your medicine?" Jimin shook his head. "I forgot it. But don't worry about it please. I'll be fine." Jimin whines holding dearly on Jungkook's neck. Jungkook sucked love bites to Jimin's chest and sides." I love you baby." Jungkook said slowly grinding his body into Jimin's.

Jimin closed his eyes feeling Jungkook place a small kiss to his forehead. "I'm close to coming Kookie." Jungkook took of the collar and smothered Jimin's neck in kisses. "Hold it kitten. Just a little longer."

Jungkook started thrusting quickly into Jimin's small body. Jimin began to cry, balling his hands onto fists with the sheets. Jimin was unable to control this breathing. All his moans were instantly silent and his mouth remained open. All Jungkook heard was high pitched squeaks coming from his baby.

"I-I can't hold it!!" Jimin manages to get out. "Ahh  Jungkook-ah!!" Jimin was crying from the pain of holding in his come and from the pleasure running through his small body. "Can I please come?!" Jimin cries out. "Ahhh~right there! Fuck me right there!!" Jimin moans grabbing on to the pillows. "Go ahead baby. You can come."

Jungkook said. Jimin's liquid came out right away. Jimin went to jerk his member which caused him to come even more. Jungkook touched Jimin's cock and made him tremble. "Damn kitten you came untouched~you are my favorite baby." Jungkook caressed Jimin's face, wiping away his tears. "Ba-baby, I need to come again." Jimin moans. Jungkook thrusted again slowly until Jimin released more come than the first time. "That's it baby, take deep breaths. You can't pass out on me, I'll be sad. I'm gonna pull out now."

Jimin nods softly and felt Jungkook's large cock exit his hole. Jungkook wipes up Jimin's come from his tummy. He threw the tissues away and covered Jimin's body. "My precious kitten. Kookie loves you." Jungkook said kissing Jimin's forehead. "I'm gonna shower okay?" Jimin was already sleeping.

"Baby are you sleeping?" Jimin didn't answer. "So precious." Jimin moves and he really looked like a sleeping kitten. "Awe Kookie loves his kitten so much." Jungkook kissed Jimin's head and went to gather things for after his shower.