~11~

Jimin pov

It was late at night. Jungkook and I were laying in bed watching a movie. At times I pretended that I was sleeping but he was too silly and made me laugh. "Baby, I really can't see Taehyung anymore?" I asked. "No. I forbid you from seeing him. The way he talked about me today was it. You better hope he doesn't die tonight."

"Speaking of that. Do you know the killer? Like on a personal level?" Jungkook shook his head looking at the tv. "Nope, he's a mystery to me, just as he is to you." Jungkook answered pulling me close to him. "Do you think he likes Taehyung? He tells me that he comes to see him almost every night."

"I know for a fact he has no feelings for him. He has feelings for someone else." Jungkook said. How does he know this? He literally just told me he didn't know him. "How do you know?" I asked climbing on his waist, closing my legs on his hips. "I just know baby. Do you have anymore questions?" I nod.

"Do you threaten Taehyung?" Jungkook grabbed my wrists. "Don't you think he would leave our relationship alone? If I'd threaten him, he wouldn't dare to even look at you whenever you enter the store." Jungkook said grabbing on to my hips. "I guess so....Jungkookie, can we do something?" I asked slowly lifting his shirt.

"Something like what baby?" Jungkook put his hands in my shirt, rubbing up my chest. "You know what I wanna do." I said feeling on his abs. "What do you want to start with?" I backed up on his thighs and undid his pants.

I watched how boys like me can make a man feel when giving a blowjob. Even though I've already given him one, I'd like to do a better job at it.

Jungkook pov

Jimin removed my pants. He climbed up on me, holding on to my thighs. "You're so big Kookie." Jimin said looking up at me. "Awe, baby you've done it before. You'll do a great job ."

I took off my boxers and he whimpered like a scared puppy. "Awe baby, I might have to stop calling you kitty." I said caressing his face. Jimin took my cock in his small hands.

He started by licking up from the base, then kissing the head. "You're lips are so amazing." I sat up and caressed his head. Jimin licked my cock like a little kitten. "You can move on from that baby. It's not gonna hurt you."

"I just wanna build myself up." Jimin said before taking my cock whole. "Fuck Mimi~" I moaned grabbing his hair. "Are you enjoying it?" Jimin asks licking up the sides. "Of course baby. You are perfect." I said balling his hair in a fist. I started to move his head up and down on my cock. "Fuck Jimin~"

Jimin dug his nails in my thighs. "I'm sorry baby." I let his hair go and he continued on his own. I pulled on the back of his knees making him bend his legs. I then pulled his underwear down and played with his cock. "Mmh, Jungkookie." Jimin moaned arching his back. "You're leaking so much. You want me to make you feel good now?"

Jimin nods and sits up. "Turn around baby." He turned and dropped his chest on the bed. "Are you gonna do it from behind?" I hear his muffled voice. "If you want me to. You shouldn't put your face in the bed like that, you won't be able to breath right." He turned his head to the side and reached back for me. "Hold my hand please."

I took his hand and started kissing his hole. "Mm" He moans softly reaching for his cock. "Your tongue is so long." Jimin says arching his back. I reached over for the lube and put it on his hole. I then pushed two fingers in making him sit up to my chest. I wrapped my arm around his waist, still holding his hand and kissed his back.

I continued to push my fingers in as far as they'd go. "Mmah Kookie~" Jimin moans grabbing my hand. "It hurts?." Jimin shook his head. "Does it feel good?" Jimin nods looking back at me. "Can you kiss me please?" I leaned over and kissed his lips. It was a good distraction from my cock being inserted in his hole.

"Ah! Jungkookie-ah" Jimin's moans were my favorite sounds of his, especially when he's had to much and starts whining. "Make sure you breath deeply okay." Jimin nods. "I love you baby." I started thrusting harder and faster. "Ahh!! I-I love you too~"

Jimin let me go and laid on the bed. I grabbed his arm, making him arch his back. I thrusted hardly into his body. "Oh Jungkook~right there!" Jimin whines. I pulled him in to my body, making my cock go deep inside with the thrusts. "Hmm ahh~Jungkook st-stop please! Ahh!!"

His moans turned into small squeaks. I stopped and let him go. "Mm~ah baby. I-I...want you—to hold me." Jimin said between breaths. "Do you want some water? Are you okay?" I asked pulling out. "I'm fine." Jimin turned around. His face was bloodshot and his eyes were puffy. "You're crying! Was it hurting? I'm sorry baby." I said and he just smiles.

"I'm fine Kookie." Jimin claims wiping his eyes. I sat down and waited for him to come on top. "You wanna do it on your own?" Jimin nods beginning to move his hips. "Fuck baby~" I moaned wrapping my arms around him. "Lay down kitty." Jimin laid on top of me, continuing his movements.

"Does it feel good?" Jimin asks kissing my neck. "Yes, it's amazing. You're amazing." Jimin moved his hips faster, which made me want to thrust into him. "Ah! Jungkook-ssi! Too fast~I'm gonna come!" Jimin squeals, his breathing escalating.

"Ahhh, your hole is getting tighter around my cock. Fuck Jimin." I continued to thrust into him hard and fast. "Can I come?!" Jimin moans in my chest. "Go ahead baby, I'm close too." Jimin moans loudly and I could feel him come all over my stomach. I soon came after him.

"Mm..mm—ah." He whimpers like a little kitten in my ear as he tried to control himself from hyperventilation. I started to play with the head of his cock. "Ah baby~I'm too sensitive now." Jimin says. He moved his hips against my body. "Mmah, Kookie stop. I feel something." Jimin whines, sitting up off me.

Jimin squirms all over. I continued to jerk and play with his small cock. "What does it feel like kitten?" I asked watching him squirm around. "Ah! I-I don't know! Hgahh!" The baby started squirting all over my body. His body shook uncontrollably. "Ah-there you go baby. I knew it was in you." I said as he laid on my body.

"Damn baby, I got all your juices on me." I said hearing him laugh. "Please don't do that to my cock again. I don't like squirting nor squirming like that. It was embarrassing." Jimin whines. "Don't be embarrassed kitty. No one is gonna see you do it other than me. Can I fuck you again?" I asked. Jimin nods softly. "Wait for a second."

Jimin got up and laid next to me. "This is crazy. To think I was a virgin all these years." Jimin was so cute. "You're so pretty." I brush his hair back. "I love you baby." Jimin smiles. "I wanna suck you again." Jimin said sitting up. "That's fine my kitty cat." He got on his knees and got started.