25

👁 👄👁
After Jungkook hung up the phone, Jimin changed into the onesie. It was silky, but tight fitted. The only thing that was weird was that his member wasn't even showing. "Am I really that small when I'm not hard?" Jimin says out loud with a frown. "I might as well become transgender. But I wouldn't do that." Jimin left the bathroom and sat on the bed.

"I really wish I had Jungkook with me." Jimin got up and went to granny's bedroom. "Granny, are you sleeping?" Jimin asks opening the door. "Yes my grandson. You should get to bed too." She says turning out her bedside lamp. "Alright granny. Goodnight."

Jimin closed the door and went downstairs. He went into the kitchen and made a late night snack. He was currently putting away the ingredients when he heard a sound from around the corner. "Hello? Must've been nothing." Jimin went over to his snack and started eating.

"Isn't it a little late to be eating?" A familiar, yet very scary voice voiced in Jimin's ear, placing their large hands on Jimin's waist. "Hm" Jimin whimpers. He sits the food down and touches the hands that were holding his thin waist. He knew exactly who's body they belonged too. "I missed you kitten." The person voiced.

"How'd you get in here Kookie?" Jimin asked looking over his shoulder. "Let's not talk about that. Did you miss me?" Jungkook asks pecking Jimin's cheek. "Of course I did. I'm surprised you're here. It hasn't even been a full day and you couldn't stay away from me."

"I've just been so lonely without you. I've been thinking about you so much, I wasn't even working today. I love your night outfit." Jungkook says feeling along Jimin's body. "I bought it for you. And it's your favorite color. I look good don't I?"

"Absolutely stunning my goddess. Is granny sleeping?" Jimin nods softly feeling Jungkook's hand cup his cock. "Mmh, let's not do it here Kookie." Jimin whines feeling Jungkook push his hips against his ass. "Who said we were gonna do it?" Jungkook says stopping his movements.

"Mph, what? I thought you were gonna do it. Why are you touching me then?" Jimin asks. "You're mine. I can't touch what's mine?" Jimin nods, moving Jungkook's hands back to his crotch. "Mm, that's what I thought."

"Ah~I really wanna do it Kookie. I bought lots of things to show you." Jimin said holding Jungkook's hands. "Hyung, how are you so beautiful?" Jungkook asks turning Jimin around pretty quickly.

"Ah!" Jimin squeals. "Jungkook-ah, please let's do it. Please. I'm sorry for what I did with Taehyung. Reduce my punishment please." Jimin whines looking up at Jungkook. "You really wanna do it? If I reduce your punishment, I get to do whatever I want to you tonight." Jungkook said grabbing Jimin's jaw.

"Okay, I really wanna come back home with you. Yo-you're my first and, and it's kinda hard being away from you. Even though it was a few hours." Jimin whines placing his tiny hands on Jungkook's chest. "I understand."

Jungkook picked Jimin up and wrapped his legs around his waist. "Hold on to my neck kitty." Jimin wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck and kissed his forehead. "You really look amazing in the onesie." Jungkook complemented the other.

When the two reached Jimin's bedroom, Jungkook laid Jimin in the bed. "Now, I'll need two scarfs and a belt. You mind informing me of the location of these things?" Jungkook asked. "All of them are in my closet. At the top. Are you gonna spank me?" Jimin asked watching Jungkook get the items from the closet.

"No. Lay down and hold your hands up." After Jimin did as told, Jungkook went and tied his wrists to the bed frame. "Not this again. You know how much I like hugging you." Jimin whines looking up at Jungkook. "Exactly why I'm doing it. Now, stop talking." Jungkook took a scarf and tied it over Jimin's mouth.