35

Jimin pov

"Jimin-ah I got a 120% on my exam!!!" Taehyung squeals into the phone. "Good job. I expected it because you're a great stylist." I answered sitting on Jungkook's lap. "Yeh, but the extra 20 points were because of you! My professor loved you. He said that you're a great model. That you looked amazing in my outfits. Even though I'm not on campus, he showed the students in my class and they even want to use you for their next exam."

Taehyung seemed so happy I helped him get a good grade. "Give your class mates my thanks, but I only would like to work with you. I'm more comfortable with you." I said and he started whining. "Aish, Taehyung-ah! Stop whining....I don't want to model. End of discussion."

"Ahh fine hyung. I'll talk to you later. I'm hanging up." Taehyung hung up the phone. "Taehyung said that he got a hundred and twenty points on his exam because of me. And that his professor loves me. And that all his classmates want to use me for their exams too." I said playing in Jungkook's hair. "Awe that's good my darling. I'm happy to hear that." Jungkook said kissing my head.

"I'm not! I know Taehyung, I'm sure he gave away my number to his classmates. I don't want a bunch of strangers calling and texting me." I said getting off Jungkook's lap. "Babe, it'll be fine. Don't worry okay. What do you wanna do today hmm?"

Jungkook wrapped his arms around me. "I don't know. Maybe check on granny. Or go to the park. I'm okay as long as I'm with you." I answer putting my hands on his shoulders. "So even if I was doing something I shouldn't be, you'll be fine?"

Jungkook pov
Jimin nods looking at me. "I love you. Nothing you do wrong will make me hate you." Jimin said placing his hands on my cheeks. "You had fun on our date right?" Jimin nods. "Wanna have another one?"

"Maybe not now. Let's go out again next month. We have to find a caretaker for granny." Jimin said. "Pick me up please." I lifted Jimin by his hips and and held his thighs on my sides. "What's going on with you today darling?" I asked. Jimin kept kissing my cheeks.

"Have you ever missed someone even though you're with them all the time?" Jimin asked. "And currently?" Jimin asked looking deep into my eyes. "Um, I guess so. Are you okay darling?" I asked playing in his hair. Jimin whines at the touch. "I'm okay Kookie. We should get going. Please don't put me down." Jimin wrapped his arms around my neck and laid his head on my shoulder.

"Oh baby, are you in a funk? You wanna go have some fun? Maybe at an amusement park or the zoo? I don't like my baby like this." I asked kissing his head. "Let's see granny please." Jimin whines. "Okay darling. Let's change."

~Time Skip~
"Mom? Dad? What are you doing here?" Jimin and I got to granny's and saw his parents. "할머니를 혼자 두고 가셨잖아요" The mother speaks. "Jungkook understands Korean, after all he is Korean." Jimin said folding his arms. "You shouldn't leave your grandmother in the state that she's in. If something were to happen to her, it'll be your fault." The father says.
(You left her/your grandmother alone)

"We had you move here to take care of her. But now you went and got yourself a boyfriend and barely take care of her." The father speaks. "No, you had me move here because you couldn't stand having a gay son. Taking care of her was an additional thing. What do you want anyway?"

"We got a call from her doctor saying that you haven't been taking her. There are four missed appointments." His mother's informed. "It's this boy! I told you, he is holding Jimin up. Y'all need to break up now!"

Jimin and I looked at each other before bursting into laughter. "I'm a full adult sir and so is your son. You don't get to tell us to break up. From what I know, I'm making him better."

"Better?! Better at what?" The father yells. "Better at everything. I'm sure your not aware of his many talents. And all his emotions and what not. Your son is great. And I love him. So try all you want, I'm not breaking up with him."

"This is nuts. Completely bogus." The father speaks. "It's not. We love each other so deal with it dad!" Jimin yells. This resulted in his father grabbing his little arms. "Let him go or else something bad will happen to you." I said pretty calmly. "To me? What could you possibly do to me?"

"Keep hurting him like that and you'll find out." I said slowly walking to Jimin's father. "Hunny let him go. They are right, you have no say in their relationship anymore. They are adults." The mother speaks. "I advise you to get off Jimin, or there will be serious problems."

The man let go of Jimin and he ran back to me. "Get out." I said holding Jimin's hand. "This is my house. I paid for this." The father speaks. "Well I pay for it now. So it's Jimin's house. And I'm his, so it's mine. And I'm telling you to leave." The father watched Jimin.

"Just continue to take her to her appointments Jimin. She's come this far." The mother speaks taking Jimin's hand. "I love you son." She said. "Really?! I love you too mother." Jimin hugged her.

The father stared at Jimin before walking out the door. Jimin turned to me and kissed my cheek. "I think he's been defeated babe." Jimin giggles. "You're so lovely." I kissed his head. "Granny, we found someone to take care of you. Her name is Choi Jinwoo."

"Wait, you got that wacko to take care of your grandmother?!" I was in shock. "Yeh, she said that she went to school for this type of thing. And she works with the elderly community. Granny will be fine."

"I appreciate the help young man." Granny says taking Jimin's hand. "Young man? You don't remember?" Jimin said with lots of concern in his voice. "I'm sorry no. Maybe. I remember your face. You look like my daughter." Granny says letting his hands go.

"Because I'm her son granny. My name is Jimin." Jimin says sitting next to her. "Jimin. You are a handsome little one." Granny touches my face. "Who are you?"

"I'm his boyfriend. Jeon Jungkook." I answered. "My grandson has a boyfriend?!" Granny raised her voice. "Y-yes. You're okay with that r-rght?" Jimin stutters. "I guess so. You're a full adult right?" Jimin nods. "It's your choice I guess."

"Well, granny. Try your best not to forget me completely. The caretaker should be here soon to talk to you about somethings and get to know you." Jimin said holding granny's hands. "Um..alright then."

Jimin and I said our goodbyes. When we got in my car, Jimin burst into tears. "What's wrong darling? It can't be because of your parents, right?" Jimin shook his head and looked at me. "It's my granny. She's never been that close to forgetting me. I think I'm loosing her babe. She's my everything. I can't loose my granny."

"You have me baby. I know I come no where close to granny, but I'm with you." I said holding his hand. "I just.....I don't know what to do babe.." Jimin looked at me. I wiped his tears. "It's okay darling. Do you want some sweets? I can take you to get ice cream." I held his hand. "I'd like that Kookie." Jimin finally smiled. I detoured from the route to my house and made my way to an ice cream shop.