30

Jimin pov

"Jungkook you were gonna kill him weren't you?" I said with a slight bit of fear. "He shouldn't have disrespected us like that." Jungkook responded very low with his head down. "But you should've not acted like that. In front of all those people. What if they think you're the killer? You'll be taken away from me. And I can't lose you, not after you being my first love. I love you Jungkook. There, I finally said it. I love you and I have no clue what would happen if you got taken away."

"Your first love? What about Taehyung?" Jungkook said looking up at me. "I-he wasn't my lover. I didn't even like him how I like you! You're my first everything Kookie! So please don't do things that'll get you taken from me." I said grabbing his hand. "I'm sorry Jimin. But, I have to. No one it's gonna disrespect us like that and get away with it."

Jungkook let go of my hand and made a u-turn, us now going in the direction to Taehyung's house. "Jungkook what are you doing?" I ask. "I'm taking you to Taehyung. You can live with him for now. Anything is worth taking good care of you."

"Not you leaving! I need you Jungkook. You can't. Please. Just this once please don't. I see that you love me this much. But you can't. Who knows what'll happen if you're caught and taken away from me?" I started crying. "Jimin, please"

"No Jungkook. I'm not letting you do this to our relationship. Turn the car around. I am your hyung and you need to listen to me. Turn the car around, we are going back home."

~Time Skip~

Jungkook and I were showering together. He had his arms wrapped around my waist and his forehead resting on my shoulder. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened earlier in the day. Jungkook really wanted to kill that man.

If I hadn't stopped him, he'd be in jail. And I'd never get to see him again. But, he like has a lot of money, and his money is my money. I could've bailed him out! But I still don't want him taken away. There hasn't been much killings since I met Jungkook. Maybe when he leaves me he kills people. The way he acted today was so psychopathic.

"Jungkookie?" I said holding on to his hands. "Hmm?" He answered. "You'd tell me if you were the murderer right?" I ask. I feel him lift his head. "Why are you asking me that?" Jungkook asks placing kisses from my shoulder, to my neck, going up to my cheek. "You really scared me today. And I love you, and trust you. And I only want to continue to be your boyfriend if you're honest with me."

"And what makes you think I'm not being honest?" Jungkook asked kissing my shoulder. "The way you acted today reeked of psychopathy. You're not psychopathic right?" I asked turning around, now facing him. "I could be. I might be. It depends on the answer you want." Jungkook said trying to kiss me, but I stopped him holding his cheeks in my hands.

"I'm being serious Kookie. Have you been looked at and was diagnosed with anti-social personality disorder? Yes or no." I asked, looking straight in his eyes. "Yes or no baby?" I said. Jungkook stared at me for a while. "No." He said with a straight face.

"You know lying is a symptom of ASPD right? I'm gonna ask you again. Have you been diagnosed with ASPD?" I asked holding his hands now. "Can we get out of here? We already bathed, we're gonna get all wrinkly and look like raisins if not."

"I guess." I followed him out of the bath and he covered me in my towel. "Jungkookie, do you want to be looked at? You show many signs of ASPD and I just want to get you the right help." I said as he dried my body. "No. I'm perfectly fine. Stop asking fucking questions. Get dressed I'm tired." Jungkook got his self ready for bed and laid down, leaving me alone.

After I got dressed and ready for bed, I got in and hugged his body. "I only want to help you because I love you. I'm not scared, I promise. I won't turn you in. Just tell me the truth please." I said hiding my face in Jungkook's back. "Go to sleep Jimin. I'm not gonna talk about this anymore. Never open your mouth about this ever again." I turned the opposite way and tried my best not to cry.

~Next Morning~
👁👄👁
Jimin is very smart. No Jungkook hasn't been tested and was diagnosed with ASPD, but as Jimin said, Jungkook shows many symptoms of it. And he's pretty sure he is psychopathic. Jimin's getting closer to Jungkook's secret. Jungkook believes Jimin won't turn him in, but what if he does?

"Jimin we have to go. Get up." Jungkook shook Jimin. "Oh my gosh. Don't do that Jungkook, you scared me." Jimin said sitting up. "Get up, remember we have to show granny the home? Get ready." Jungkook left him in the bedroom and went to the kitchen.

"Jungkookie? Can I stay with Taehyung for a little? He's stressed out about some fashion exam he's taking and wants me to stay and help him design and model clothes for him." Jimin says holding Jungkook's waist. "No." Jungkook said making Jimin let go of him.

"W-why nooooot?" Jimin whined. "Because I don't want you staying with him. You can go help him, but you're not sleeping with him. You will return home after." Jungkook said walking away from Jimin, going to the elevator.

"Baby, please? I won't drink and do anything I'm not supposed to. I promise." Jimin pleaded walking towards the elevator. They entered and waited for the doors to close. "I said no. And no means no." Jungkook said walking out of the elevator and entering the parking garage.

"Jungkook, stop saying no. And tell me yes." Jimin said trying to hold Jungkook's hand, but he pulled away. "I said no. Ask me one more time I'm gonna leave you here."

"Fine leave me here, Taehyung will get me anyway." Jimin stopped walking. Jungkook noticed this and went back. He grabbed Jimin by his legs and threw him over his shoulder. "Put me down you bully." Jimin yelled hitting Jungkook's back.

"Shut up." Jungkook put Jimin in their car and got inside after. "What's wrong with you? I don't like this Jungkook. You aren't nice anymore. We haven't kissed at all today. And you haven't made love to me in a month. Are you okay? Are you sick?"

Jungkook just ignored Jimin and drove out of the garage. "Don't ignore me sir. I'm your hyung." Jimin said looking at Jungkook. "There is nothing wrong with me. Now stop talking, you're driving me insane."

"Baby, you're already insane." Jimin said holding Jungkook's hand. "Jimin, shut up." Jungkook said not giving any attention to Jimin. "Jungkookie, I love you." Jimin said looking at him. Jungkook looked over at Jimin. "I love you too. And I'm not lying, I'm not psychotic. Psychopaths can't love. I do my research baby. Just...trust the process." Jungkook kissed Jimin's hand. "Even though, you're much closer than you think."