36

👁👄👁
"Jungkook you need to stop this obsession." Jimin said as he tried to take the knife from Jungkook. "I can't! Being a murderer is who I am." Jungkook answered pointing the knife at Jimin. "You are not a murderer! You are my boyfriend. I can't let you continue to live like this. They will find you and take you from me!" Jimin yelled slowly beginning to cry.

"Jungkook ple-ase." His voice cracked. "I can't be with you anymore if you keep this up. You are dangerous." Jimin speaks. "You're scared of me aren't you?" Jungkook said with a dark tone. "Tell me that you're scared!!!" Jungkook yelled making Jimin jump. "You can be honest...I am your boyfriend after all. 6 months and counting."

Jimin stood there, crying. Jimin knew that something was up with Jungkook from the moment he met him, but he never thought it could be as bad as this......

Jimin pov

I woke up from a terrible dream. Dreams are known for telling people about something that is true or what a person really feels. My dream of Jungkook cannot be true. I don't feel like Jungkook is a cold hearted murderer. He's too good of a man to me, he can't be that way. If he is, why hasn't he killed me yet? I "cheated" on him. Me and Taehyung should be dead right now. Jungkook can't be a fraud.

Jungkook was next to me, still sleeping. I took a long look at his face. "Why are you staring?" Jungkook suddenly speaks. "Oh, you're up." I said backing away from him. "Why..Are..You..Staring?" Jungkook repeated. "I was just looking. You are handsome." I answered. Jungkook opened his eyes and sat up.

"I heard you whining in the night. Had a bad dream?" Jungkook said pulling me on his lap. "It was horrible." I said as he rubbed my head. "Do you wanna tell me about it?" I shake my head. "I'm scared. That you'd be upset. And yell at me."

"I won't yell at you darling." Jungkook said kissing my head. "It was about something bad. About you. And that you did bad things behind my back. And we broke up because of it." I let it out. "We broke up in your dream? What did I do that was so bad, you broke up with me?"

I looked down at my fingers. "You killed people." I looked up at him and he had a straight face, staring at me. "I should tell you something." Jungkook said. I got up and turned to straddle is lap.

"Remember when I told you I witnessed a brutal murder?" I nod. "It clearly changed my life. Um....my father was a hunter. And he showed me all the ropes in using different guns, knifes, spears, katanas, machetes, basically anything that can kill. Even my bare hands. And I took all that knowledge growing up. And so when I witnessed that murderer, it turned on something inside me, and made me fall in love with it. The sight of everything dying."
Jungkook slowly tightened his arms around my waist.

"You're in love with things dying? That's not good Kookie." Jungkook looked down at me with a straight face. "Let me finish....So after I realized my love for dying things, I watched lots of videos on how to get away with murder. And how to hit the perfect spot to make someone die in an instant. I loved it. After I left Busan and came here two years ago, I met my ex girlfriend. She'd always tell me to stop what I was doing. Saying that it wasn't healthy or good. It took over me and bad things started happening with us....."

This must be what Jinwoo was telling me about! "Bad things like what? Did you hit her?" Jungkook looked away from me. "Yes. All the time. She wouldn't shut up about how I shouldn't be murdering innocent people. So I showed her all my bad sides. Then she left me." By this time, Jungkook was holding on to me very tightly, I could feel my sides starting to hurt. "So you lied to me the other day. Jinwoo was right. Let me go." I said trying to pull his arms apart.