7

Jieuns POV

"Hmm,what a nice way to meet you."

"So who are you and why are you here?"A guy with blue hair asked.

I sighed knowing that they would possibly not believe me.

"My name is Choi Jieun.I am 21 years old."

"Hmm and why are you here."
The same guy asked again.

"I ran away."

"Hah and you think we'll believe tha-"

Haechan got interrupted by Jaemin

"From what did you ran away?"

"Stray kids."I whispered somehow hoping that they wouldn't ask again.

"From who?"

"Stray kids."I said louder but coughed in between.

"Stray kids!?"They all said at the same time.

"Yeah."
Then a bad thought crossed my mind.
What if they are allies.Then they would return me to them and stray kids would kill me.

Haechan spoke up

"They are our enemies."I sighed in relief.

"That's good."I said and Haechan smirked.

"Ahw are you scared we're gonna return you to them.Maybe we should do that.What do you think guys?"

"Haechan"Jaemin spoke up and glared at him "stop being an asshole of course we're not gonna return her.
It must have took much energy to escape from them.And you ran to this large forest all the way to this base.
Jieun you must be so exhausted you should go to sleep."

Jaemin looked at me with a worried look.I wanted to smile and thank him
but suddenly I felt dizzy,I only heard some faint voices but short after that everything went black.

———————————————————
3 persons POV

Jieun woke up as the sun kissed her face.The smell of vanilla tea filled the room.

"Are you awake?"A soft voice spoke and Jieun rubbed her eyes.

"Good morning."She smiled a little.

"You passed out yesterday.How are you feeling now?"Jaemin softly smiled and handed her the vanilla tea wich Jieun gladly excepted.

"I'm feeling better,I have more energy now."

"That's good.You can come down when you're ready.Here are some girl clothes from my girlfriend."

"You have a girlfriend does she live here?"

"She lives here when she doesn't have to work but right now she has to work so she stays with her mother in seul."

"How far away are we from seul?"

"Well you almost walked through the whole forest.If you would have walked for another 3 minutes then you would have been out of the forest."