28

"So,then we will just go in there."

"Uh yeah?That's what we are here for."

Bangchan spoke with a 'duh' voice as he shot Jieun an 'the heck is wrong with you now' face.

The girl took a deep breath and started walking towards the house-Well actually just two steps when she turned to face Chan again.

"No I'm so nervous!I didn't see her two years."She whined and bangchan had enough.

"So when it comes to family you're hard as a stone but when you want to visit your friend then you almost pee yourself!Where is the Jieun who fears nothing huh?"

The girl sighed and nodded.

"You're right no need to be nervous but it's not like I don't fear anything.
And I'm not scared I'm nervous."

And one second later she had her poker face on again.Chan chuckled without the girl noticing.

"Well everyone gets out of cage sometimes...such a baby."
The leader mumbled as he watched her ringing the bell.

They were at the end of seul behind the house was forest.The house was seemed small but the garden was beautiful.
Many kinds of flowers were in the corners and beside the walkway.

A little fountain was in the middle of the garden,a unique view.
Bangchan would almost say this is the most neat front yard he has ever seen.

Jieun was surprised nothing really changed the front yard was neat as always but she knows this is just supposed to hide what's not the inside.

If you enter the house you will probably never want go inside again.
It was always a mess since her friend doesn't like cleaning which result is her never doing it.

When Jieun used visit her she'd always clean up her friends room,the kitchen and the living room.
She also sometimes did the laundry.

The friends would always communicate through the whole house as Yujin was on her computer or just lying on her bed while Jieun did the cleaning duties

Nobody cared about the constant shouting though cause Yujins mother and dad were mostly working.

"Do we have to pretend to be a couple again?"

Before Chan could answer they heard a voice from inside.

"Coming!"

The door opened revealing a girl with
blond messy hair and a big blue over size hoodie.She looked like someone just pushed her out of bed which wouldn't surprise Jieun.

"Jieun?"

There was a long silence as the two girls just stared at each other.
Jieun had a bright smile on her face as Yujin was in shock.

"G-girl..."Yujin stuttered as she pulled her in a hug.

"I don't know what to say."She said perplexed.

"Why are you here suddenly?You could have called me,at least warn me.I just almost got an heart attack!"

Yujin scolded her friends and hit her softly.

"Let's go inside we have a lot to talk about and-Uh who's this."

Yujin pointed towards bangchan who stood there, an awkward yet forced smile placed on his lips.

"That's-"

"I'm Christopher Bang but please call me Bangchan or Chan.I am Jieuns boyfriend."

Bangchan tried hard not to stutter while saying the word 'boyfriend' instead he said it a bit slower.