20

Jieuns POV

Some hours passed and I felt many different emotions.

Happiness,
wordiness,
easement,
distrust

I didn't want to think about anything negative and just focus on the positive things but...i didn't trust Felix.

He must've planned something.

"The smirk"I said and scoffed.

I thought about bangchan and how our relationship changed.
I didn't know if he hated me but i knew that he never really harmed me.
Even after I 'betrayed' or 'hurt' the members.

He even comforted me before but I don't know what he thinks about me now.

My thought got interrupted as the door opened and Felix stepped inside.
He gave me an innocent smile and placed the tray of food in front of me while I gave me best not to glare at him.

I looked at the food and then back at Felix,he stood there,the smile was not leaving his face.

"Don't force yourself to smile it's not healthy."I said as I stuffed some food in my mouth.

Felix scoffed and bent down to me.

"Aren't you happy we let you out of this basement?"before I could answer he spoke again.

"I think you should be glad,hyunjin and I gave our best to get you out."

"Uhh Jeongin told me something different."I mumbled and tried not to roll my eyes but that didn't work.

"Oh honey it's rude to roll your eyes at someone with a higher position."
His smile left his face and he stared dead in my soul.

"You don't have a higher position,your a member just like me."

"honey it's not about that."
He put some hair strains behind my ear.

"It's about power and in the moment you have no power, nor control over anything but I....do."Felix laughed loudly as I just stared at him with a bored and annoyed expression.

Felix noticed this and caressed my head.

"Ahw are you not in a good mood?"
He said with a high pitched voice and I almost puked.

"What is your...issue?"I tried to not say anything that could get me in trouble.

"My issue Hmm...."he scratched his head pretending to think hard.
(Me in school tho)

"That you'll get out of here tomorrow,that's my issue."

I couldn't help but scoff.

"You think I wasn't long enough captured in this basement?"

Felix rolled his eyes and stood straight again.

"It's not like we tutored you."

"Ah really, if you did them you'd probably the worst gang,what gang  would even think about tutoring their own innocent members."

"You're not a real member.
And you don't deserve this special treatment."

"What special treatment?"

A smirk formed on his face as he walked towards the little table and he did something but I couldn't see what.

"That you're not dead yet."

As Felix said that he turned around with a knife in his hands.

"Oh so now you want to kill me?"

"No no,I wouldn't do that,if I'd kill you now,then you won't suffer enough right?"