14

"Hel-Jieun?!"

"Mom!"

Her mother opened the door widely and pulled her daughter into a hug.

"I didn't hear anything from you for months now."The women spoke as her eyes got teary.

"I'm fine mom don't worry."

Jieun gave her mother a smile and mrs Choi returned it.

The women sobbed once and took a deep breath.

"So and who is this man."

"His name is Christopher bang aka. Bangchan."

Mrs Choi raised her eyebrows.

"I asked who he is,not his name."

Bangchan spoke up before Jieun could say anything.

"I'm her boyfriend."

Jieun was surprised but didn't show it,a smile formed on her mother's face.

"Finally my little Jieun found a man and he is even so attractive."

Mrs Choi pulled the leader in a tight hug

"It's very nice to meet you Mrs Choi,your daughter told me many good things about you."

"Oh really?"The mother turned her attention to her daughter. "He is a real gentleman,very good choice honey."She patted Jieuns hair and the girl couldn't but blush at her mothers comment.

"I'll bring you lovebirds something to drink,wait here."

As Mrs Choi left the room chan turned his attention to Jieun.
His hand put some hairs strains behind her ear as he stared at her with heart eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

A smirk formed on Chans face as he squished Jieuns cheek.

"Why can't I?I mean you're my girlfriend.I could give you a little kiss too."bangchan got closer to her their faces just inches apart.

Jieun felt as if her face was on fire.
She could feel the butterflies in her stomach and she just completely froze.

Her 'boyfriend' definitely enjoyed the sight as he chuckled and continued to stare at the blushing girl.

"I'm back-oh seems like you two really love each other." Mrs Choi let out a dramatic sigh "young love,young love."

Jieun smiled but the smile immediately washed away as she remembered what she is about to ask her mom.

She knows that her fathers death was a sensitive topic anyway but now she'll have to tell her about the painful past too.

"Well mom." Jieun cleared her throat "I have a reason why I'm visiting you."

Mrs Choi noticed how her daughter got serious,she placed her tea on the table giving her daughter all attention.

"So I had dream about my past..."

Jieuns mother gulped at her words,she didn't know what her daughter will say now but she knew it's nothing good.

"In that dream I saw how fathers corpse was laying behind some bushes at the playground.
I don't have to go in the details do I?"