11

Jieun took a deep breath and looked at bangchan who was patiently waiting for her to speak.

"So I'll tell you everything from start to end.
I had I dream about my past.
I was at the playground and a men came up to me....he asked where my father was and I said he was sitting on the bench but the bench was empty.

He told me that he left me alone,I disagreed of course,then he said he'll show me something,so I went with him and behind some bushes,there he was...dead...blood all over him...
cuts and once shot in his abdomen."

Jieun stared into nothing,as she remembered her dream.

"But I... didn't shed a tear,instead I asked what dirty business he did."

Jieun laughed dryly.

"Funny right.....The men then asked how I knew that he was involved in dirty business and I answered 'isn't it obvious',I must've knew something at that time that 'they' made me forget.

I was mad at my father,I bend down to him and teared a family picture apart.I said I actually didn't even want to know more and left."

Jieun gaze wandered to bangchan who was to her surprise listening carefully.

"Well that was the first dream,in my second dream I went home...
As I arrived there my mom opened the door and she asked."

'How are you still alive?Didn't they kill you too?'

"She said she was a bad mother and I should forgive her.I didn't understand what she was saying so I just said that I love her...she said it back.After that someone grabbed my arms and dragged me away,I could see mom mouthing sorry over and over again.Then someone injected me something and I blacked out."

It was silent in the room,Jieun stared infront of her with no facial expressions.Bangchan decided to speak up.

"So you wanted to go to your mom for answers?"

"Yeah but you ruined it."

"Well,I thought you'd escape."

Jieun turned her head in the leaders direction.

"I know but that doesn't change the fact that you ruined my plan."

He ignored just ignored her attitude towards him.

"So that's the reason why you zoomed out all the time,you were worried that you'll get caught."

Jieun nodded and just stayed silent.

"Well,I'm sorry that you had to remember it this way."

"It's alright if...you let me go to my mom tomorrow."

Bangchan sighed and nodded his head.

"Do you think the men killed your father?"

"I'm not sure,he's in gang so one of his members could have killed him too.
Oh I remember something he said that he'll get me in the future and I should wait.It could've just been empty words though."

"How old do you think the guy was?"bangchan walked closer to her her.

"The same age as my father maybe a bit younger around his early thirties late twenties."

"I have no idea who that could be but you never know some people say things where you think that they are just empty words but what would you do if they are not?"
Bangchan crossed his arms and waited for the girl to say something.

"You know I have so many questions and I know one thing,we won't get the answers today we'll have to go step by step to get answers."Jieun sighed and continued to speak.

"You know what's after dinner,I thought about how my confidence was at the beginning when we met and how it was lately.I realised that I'm letting you take control over me,I wanted to change that but look at me now.

I kneeled down and begged for your merci,I cried like a pathetic person infront of you....I destroyed my whole image."

Again bangchan listened to every word carefully.

'He's such a good listener.'Jieun thought.

"Listen Jieun,I don't think it's pathetic to cry.You know,me and the boys don't really have a nice past,that's why they're here now.I always new that you have a weak side because everyone has a weak side,it's just a question of time until you'll get to see it."

" You're right,thanks for listening to me,I'll go to my room now."Jieun stood up and wanted to leave as bangchan grabbed her wrist.He turned her around so she was facing him.

"What is i-."She couldn't finish her sentence as he pulled her into a hug.
The girls eyes widened and she stiffened but soon she melted into the hug.

His strong arms embracing her and his body warmth warming her,she felt something that she hasn't felt in a long time.    safe....

She felt her cheeks getting hot,as she hid her head in his chest.

"This is important and everyone should get a hug once in a while."
Bangchan whispered softly.

Jieun could feel how the warth literally went in her heart as she melted even more into hug.

"Thank you Chris,you're such a good leader,I see how much you care about the members."

Now it was his part to stiffen,he was surprised she called him Chris.
A little smile formed on his lips.

"Not for this."

Who wants to be jieun?😔✋
I wrote most of the parts while having online class haha
This chapter was a bit shorter but yeahhh
Oh and thank you so much for voting!!!ilysm!!!anyways
Thx for sry for any mistakes.  ;)
(Wordcount=922)