16

Jieuns POV

I opened my eyes but immediately closed them again due the bright light which hurt my eyes.

After my eyes got used to the light I looked around trying to figure out where I am.

The room had green and white walls,
I laid on a not very comfortable bed.

'I guess this is the medic room.'

Then all the memories flushed in,how I talked with my mom about my past,the car chase and how bangchan got shoot.

I looked at the calendar and saw it's been 3 days since the incident.

"Why would I sleep that long I was even injured?Maybe Felix hit me on the head?"i joked.

I then realised how dry my throat was so I stood up to get a glass of water.
In an other bed I saw a figure, I walked closer to get a better view.

It was bangchan ,his face was pale, he must've lost much blood.
I couldn't look at him any longer guilt immediately washing over me.

'I should've done better.I could have done more I'm sorry.'

I sighed and went out of the room.
I was in the basement and had to find a way upstairs first since,the halls are so confusing and this mansion is too big.

It was dark and the the clock said it's 9 pm.I sipped on my glass water as I thought about all the things that happened.

'How do I handle all this?Live is being pretty harsh to me.but still not enough to make my cry though!
Is it the best to keep everything thing in?No it's not,I'm not that dumb.
That'll make me unhappy.'

The past live I could share everything with my mom or my sister or friends.
It mostly were no big problems anyways but now...

I don't really trust anyone here.
I mean I somehow trust them but I guess not enough.
I can't explain it.

I trust them but at the same time I don't?

'Wow congratulations how is that supposed to work?'

I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard footsteps outside of the room.
Then the door opened revealing someone I didn't want to see at all.

Felix.

I remember how he screamed at me before I passed out,he thinks that i enjoyed chan getting hurt and I don't care about what happened to him.

As he saw me he immediately shoot me a glare.

"You're awake traitor?"

"Yeah."

"Well chan isn't yet and that's your fault and you know it."he said as he sat down staring at me with fire in his eyes.

I would like to punch him but I don't want to land in the basement again.
He didn't even know how worried I was.I just didn't know what to do and I really want to punch myself for it but it's to late now.

"Where are the others?"i tried to change the subject.

"In their rooms."Felix said and rolled his eyes annoyed.

After that there was a dead silence,not like I ever wanted to talk to him anyway.
I then decided to leave not wanting any of his glares anymore.

But the moment he realised I wanted to leave the room ,he grabbed my wrist and pushed my body against the counter.

He had one hand on my neck and one placed beside me on the counter as he stared down at me.
Other people maybe would have peed in their pants under his gaze but I kept a blank face and just watched him.