22

Jieuns POV
We watched the fireworks and enjoyed the athmosphere,my heartwas beating so fast,I thought it would jump out of my chest any second.

Soon the fireworks started to get less and suddenly I felt nervous.

'WE JUST FREAKIN KISSED!'

'OH NO!'

'What does that mean?
Does he have feelings for me?
Nah but huh....I don't know!'

So many thoughts were running through my head
questions,theories,facts, the chaos in my head got interrupted when he spoke up and whispered softly.

"I wanted to make-you know-just make you feel better-and I hope you feel better,I-"

"Hey."I cut bangchan off as he was having problems forming a sentence.

"Thank you."I smiled softly when I realized something.

How do I even feel about him?
I have a crush on Haechan..I thought

Do I still just think of him as my leader of the group that I was forced to join?

Did I ever even feel about him like that?

I never really hated him,in fact he was very nice to me which made my heart flutter sometimes.

Still we had gone through some shit too,especially the beginning.
But what is our relationship now?
How does he think of me?

'Again to many questions!'

"Jieun."Bangchan snapped me out of my thoughts as he slowly let go my waist taking the warmth with him.

"I also want to tell you that you can go in your room today again...
But we'll still have to talk about some things,the members and me have made some rules,I'll tell you about later."

3 persons POV

Jieun couldn't believe what she was hearing.After all this she can go to her room, sleep in a real comfortable bed,take showers without trying to hide from the members and so on.

A wave of relief washed over her and a smile formed on her lips.

"Thank you."Without thinking
twice she pulled the leader into a tight hug.

"You don't know how I feel about getting out of there."She breathed out and the leader could feel her breaths on his neck,he chuckled.

"Well you must be feeling many emotions."He said playful as he pulled out of the hug.

Jieun let out a laugh and nodded in agreement.She crossed her arms as her gaze wandered around the trees that surrounded the property.

She took a sip from her drink as she continued to watch the last fireworks.

"Why are you suddenly allowing me to leave the basement?It kinda came out of nowhere."

Bangchan took slow steps forward until he stood beside her, his gaze focused on the dark night sky.

"As I said me and the boys discussed a bit."

"And Felix and Hyunjin agreed?"

"Well at first they weren't sure but then they agreed after we said that we'll make some rules for you."

"Oh."Jieun only said and it got quiet.

'He's planning something again I know it...But now that I'm out of the basement,I can do more than just sit around and get anger attacks.'

Yeah Jieuns Frustration often turned into anger and she'd start punching the wall or other stuff she still has some wounds on her knuckled but they're almost fully healed.