9

2 weeks passed more slowly than Jieun thought,even though,all she did was being 'nice',so basically just following their rules and not causing trouble.But for Jieun it meant defeat.She never liked to lose.She never liked failure.

Doesn't matter if it was just a game or math test,she always wanted and wants to win.If that's not the case she gets frustrated and angry,until she makes things better or gets her revenge.In math tests she could do better next time and in a game she can take her revenge and win.
But in this situation she would only harm herself,if she'd take a revenge.

Jieun remembers that her father always said that it's important to have a will to win,cause only those people get somewhere in life.When she spoke with her mother about her dad she often mentioned that he had a strong will to win but he was also very stubborn.For now Jieun just tried to be thankful that she's finally out of that dirty basement.

It was afternoon as Jeongin and the leader came into the basement and told her that she can get out of the basement today.

The leader was satisfied Jieuns behaviour and gave her the room,she had before.

She could finally take a warm shower.She was disgusted of her self.
But this was her punishment and she knew that.

Jieun was happy and full of joy,which scared her a little bit since the past weeks have been stressful and Jieun was worried that she'll never get out of that basement.

But they also told her explicitly that, If she does anything wrong or causes trouble she'll end up in the basement again.

Jieun happily stepped out of the bathroom and dryed her hair with a towel.

Knock-knock-knock-knock

"Come in."The door cracked open and Jeongin pocked his head through the door.

"Hey,I just came to check up on you."
He sat on the soft bed and Jieun joined him.

"Yeah I'm out of those dirty clothes."
She smiled and... Jeongin got very close to her face.She didn't move an inch and just looked at him with no facial expression.

'Is he gonna kiss me?'Jieun thought.

His lips touched her forehead but he sniffed at her hair.

"You really really stank that's why I always just stayed in the room for five minutes."He moves back and laughed.Jieun threw a glare at him,then she crawled on top of him and started to hit him with a pillow.

He snatched the pillow out of her hand and threw it to the side,in that moment someone knocked on the door and opened it.Both turned their heads in the direction and saw chan glaring at them.

"I didn't put you out of the basement just to make out with the members,except if you want that to be your job for the future."

"It's not what it looks like."Jieun said and stood straight.

"Anyways,I came to tell that dinner is ready but I guess you have each other."

"Wait but I just told you that this is a big misundersta-."Jieun couldn't finish her sentence at the sound of door slamming.

"It doesn't matter now,let's just get going."Jeongin said and crawled off the bed.

"Why does he even care?"she scoffed.

"He probably just wanted to go on our nerves,it's the best to ignore it."
He tried to reassure her and she nodded.

At the dinner table Jieun and bangchan sat across from each other.
Jieun tried to ignore the stares,he sent her but it was hard.
She just kept her head down the whole time,quietly eating the food.

"Who made this food it's delicious?"

"Channie made it,he's the best cook."
Felix answered proudly.Jieun glanced at chan who smirked at her.

'Why the hell is he smirking now?
I mean yes it's hot but what's the reason?!'

"It's good."She said and continued to eat quietly.

After the dinner Jieun went to bed,she was happy that she could finally sleep in a soft bed and not on a dirty bloody mattress.

She hugged the covers and closed her eyes.

Little Jieun sat in the sandpit building sand-castles,when a men dressed in black chaught her attention.He stood about 2 meters away from her,looking at the sandcastles she made.

"Hey little girl what are you doing alone here alone?"

"I'm not alone my father is sitting on the bench right there."little Jieun pointed at the bench where her father's supposed to sit.
But the bench was empty.

"Well I guess he left you alone then."
The men walked closer to her and crashed the sand castles with his feet.

"He didn't."The girl balled her hands into to fists.

"Oh really?I'll show you something then,come with me."The men started walking towards some bushes and little Jieun followed him.

"Look I don't think,he'd ever come back to you."He pointed towards something.

Between the bushes was enough space to walk through.Jieun looked up to the men.

"Lady's first." the creepy guy said.

Little Jieun gulped she didn't have a good feeling.She still wanted to know what the men was talking about so she walked along the little path and saw.....her father...dead...with deep cuts.....blood all over him...and shot once in his abdomen.He had bruises all over him.

Jieun just stared at him.
The men waited for her to cry to go to her father,cry even more....do what everyone does but instead she asked.

"What dirty business did he do?"

The men raised his eyebrows.
The girl looked at her father with no emotion.

"How did you know he was involved in that kind of business?"

"Isn't it obvious?"The girl went towards her father with slow steps,she bent down to him and took
something out of his pocket.

It was a family picture.
She tear the picture apart in sheds.
The men was surprised but interested.

'She's different,I'll get her when the time comes.'he thought.

The girl stood up again and turned in his direction.

"You know what I don't even want to know more."With that the seven year old girl left the place without shedding one tear.

"I'll get you in the future.Wait for the right timing."

Jieun could her the men say but she ignored it,she was to disappointed in her father.
Full of anger.
Full of the feeling of betrayal.

Jieun woke up breathing heavily.

'Is this real?if yes why couldn't I remember it before?'
The air in the room was sticky and her throat was dry,so she went down to get something to drink.

She sipped on her water while thinking about her dream.

'It must have really happened that would explain why mom never wanted to talk about his death.

Who was that guy though?Was he the one who killed him?Who come I don't remember anything of this?
Did someone make me forget all this?
Why did the men say he'll come back?
Is my involved in this too?
Does my sister know about all this?
Why did I say it was obvious when there could have thousand other reasons for his death?'

Jieun came the conclusion,that she'll have to wait for her next dream to get some answer but what if next dream will be in a few years?She tried not to think negative but it was almost impossible for her to make things better in her mind.
She doesn't know what to do.

Oii Jieun was kinda a psycho kid but....yeah
I hope my writing isn't to bad.
Thx for reading and sry for any mistakes. ;)