10

The next day Jieun would always zoom out,questions and fear haunted her.Jeongin and changbin would ask if everything is alright.
She'd just say that she's fine and they shouldn't worry.

Jieun actually wanted to tell someone about her problems and what she discovered but she has trust issues and doesn't want to get on anyone's nerves,beside how can they even help her.Unfortunately she also had to determine that she lost the trust of hyunjin and felix.

They didn't say a word to her and just ignored it her but jieun decided to ignore them too.

Jieun was in her bed and suddenly a idea crossed her mind.

"My mother!I have to ask her about all of this.But they probably won't let me go,what do I do?"She thought for a while and had an idea but she wasn't sure if it'll work out.

When everyone sleeps she wants to drive there by train.Her mother will probably be a bit surprised that her daughter is standing infront of her house at midnight but it's significant.

Her mother also doesn't live in seul she lives in a town beside seul called guri.

"I have to find out when the busses and trains leave.Or I'll just walk-no that takes to long.I'll drive by bus to the train station and drive by train to guri.The house of my mom isn't far from the trainstation.that's good."

Jieun knows it's risky but what else could she do she can't call her sister who's in australia, since she doesn't even have a phone and who has a 'deep talk'on the phone?

"I should write a letter too.
When I'm not back till morning they should know.where I am so they know I didn't escape.I'll probably will get in trouble but when I come back myself they can't be too mad at me right?It's alright everything will be fine."

Jieun sat up straight and grinned proudly at the plan she made.

Creak

The door opened revealing Jeongin with a hair clip and red lipstick all over his face.

"Why are smiling like that?"

"Nothing."

"You are weird,one hour ago you looked down and zoomed out the whole time and now you're smiling like a psychopath."He made his way over to Jieuns bed and jumped on it with his head first.

"I told you it was nothing but however...what happened to you?"

"I lost in fortnite against Felix so he was allowed to do this."Jieun chuckled as he pouted and she ruffled his hair.

"Anyways I'm bored can we play games on your phone?"

"Yes of course."The both played games on Jeongin phone for 30 minutes till someone bumped the door.

"Jeongin!come out I give you a chance for a revenge!"It was felix.

"Oh I have to grasp the opportunity,I'll be back in no time."(Mork Lee is in da house guys)With that he walked out leaving Jieun with his phone.

"Perfect."She whispered under her breath and searched up the bus schedule and train schedule.

She had to take money with her but from where does she get money?
She perhaps has to steal.
But that meant even more trouble.
Maybe tell someone about her problems and her plan?Still no.