27

"So let me sum that up...Haechan wanted to take you back to the dream base but you declined because something felt wrong and-."

"And I have my freedom here now."
Jieun cut bangchan off and he just nodded.Bangchan was currently asking Jieun about the event that happened three days before in the mall.
Changbin was also listening to their conversation as he just stood at door frame.

"So then you ran away hid in an alley. After you went out of your hide place these men wanted to drug you but Felix saved you?"

"Yes oh and can I talk to him later?"

"I don't see a problem with that. However can you go a little more in detail in the conversation you had with dreams leader and why did you feel suddenly uncomfortable like something was wrong."

"Hmm.He wasn't the smiley hyuck I knew.His aura was cold and his actions were weird he was more touchy and mysterious you could say.

He told me that they were the ones who attacked us the day we left from my mother.They were the ones who shoot you.After he told me that I ran."Jieun definitely was disappointed in her ex-friends but what can she do about it.

"I see..."

"I still can't believe that b**ch a** betrayed me and I had a crush on him tsk."Jieun rolled her eyes mad at herself for falling for him.

"Crush?"Bangchan raised his eyebrow as he gave her a questioning
look.

"Yeah I liked him back than,I think he knew that and wanted to use that to take me back after I said I wanted to stay with you guys."Jieun scoffed again.

"Why,you jealous?"her annoyed expression was gone and instead replaced with a wide grin as she titled a her head a little.

The two held eye contact.

"What if I say yes?Well I won't because I know I'm better than him anyways."

Jieun laughed at Changbin who was imitating Bangchan words and made some funny facial expressions.

The leader turned around and send him a glare,changbin stopped moving almost immediately and Bangchan smiled satisfied.

"Have you written everything down?"

It was directed towards Changbin who nodded and gave the block with notes to Chan.

"So do you have any idea why they want you back suddenly.I mean they had weeks where they could've attacked us but they seemed to ignore the fact you were gone?"

"I honestly don't know.I have no idea."

"Alright."The leader turned to Changbin who was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

"We should get their profiles soon.
Plan the mission it's important we have their files before they can have ours."Chan ordered and Changbin nodded.

"I'll make the plan with Han instead of Felix right Boss?"

"Yeah."Changbin then went out of the room leaving Chan and Jieun alone.
The leader was focused on the paper when Jieun broke the silence.

"Uhm Is the punishment like being banned from the group activities?"
The girl asked unsure,she was also kind of guilty but she knew that deserved it especially Felix.

"Not completely.Felix has to do all the cleaning duties which Hyunjin doesn't have to but they both have to do extra missions so that the other members can rest more.They won't be here until 8 p.m since they are on a mission at the moment."

"Are these missions dangerous?I mean they will put their lives even more in danger if they have more missions?"

"The mission they have to do only takes time.It's not always fighting with enemies it's also making deals with allies to keep our relationship going.It's a mix.I won't put their lives on the line 24/7."