1

3 Person's POV

"Wow it was such a great idea to discover the city at night."
Jieun sarcastically whispered to herself as she walked through the dark streets
in Seoul,at 10:00 p.m.

'Ouff shit,I think I'm lost.'

Jieun grabbed her hair in frustration,she couldn't call anyone since she was new in Seoul  and she didn't have any friends yet.

No one related to her lived in Seoul and she didn't even know her address,so google maps was useless too.

Jieun decided to just continue walking,hoping to maybe remember the way back to her apartment.
After some minutes she came across an alley,horrifying screams could be heard.

Jieun stopped,she knew that this was something that always happened in movies and it never ended good.But then this wasn't a movie,this person screaming might needed help.

'I won't invade I'll just take a look at the situation and call for help if needed.'She thought and took a deep breath already holding her phone tightly in one hand,ready to deal the number of the police or ambulance.

Another scream was heard,it wasn't from a girl but a man,she heard more clearly now.
Quick but quietly,Jieun walked behind the wall,she first hesitated to peek,unbearable fear had built up inside of her but how could she live the rest of her life if the person really died and she wouldn't even have tried to save them.She didn't want to live with that guilt.Her mind was racing with unnecessary thoughts that she didn't even realise she bend over to finally peek.

What if even the scream was only in her head?

Jieun couldn't even end this other useless thought when she saw the most horrible thing someone could ever witness.

In that moment she regretted her life decisions.She wished that she would've just stayed home,didn't move or just remembered her address from the very start.She wished that she could blink and wake up,laughing about what stupid dream she had.

But no,instead she saw an old men,dead on the floor, beside him stood another man dressed in black,he had a knife with blood in his hand,as he stared down at his victim.

Jieun gasped at the sight a little too loud.And for a moment she froze in shock with wide eyes.
The men heard it and looked up.
As he saw her,he began to walk towards her.

This time it didn't take long for her to make a decision.
She knew,it's time to run.

And so she did.Jieun was actually a pretty fast runner with good endurance ,only because her sister always made her go running with her at least once a week.

She ran with a full sprint for two minutes straight but wasn't even a bit tired.Thanks to the adrenaline rush that was keeping her very awake and alive at least for now.She couldn't process what she saw and only ran with an empty mind.

A real dead body,from a person that was still alive just some minutes ago,terrible!She only witnessed a corpse once in her life and it was horrific.

Her heart was pounding really fast.Was the men still following her?One thing she knew,she didn't want to die yet.

Suddenly the girl somehow managed to trip over her own feet while running,very bad timing she was aware of that.
The last thought she grasped was 'I knew I should've chosen the smaller pair of shoes,they were cheaper anyway.'

Jieun hit her head hard on the concrete and only saw black.

—————————————————
Jieun's POV