4

It was after midnight but Jieun couldn't sleep.She had him on her mind the whole time,thinking of ways how to destroy him.
She has never been this blinded by hatred and jealousy at the same time.

She was jealous of the way he always kept a cold head,how he managed to read her and how he analysed people so quickly and also put a factual reply together in seconds.

He'd been doing way better at their unspoken war than her, this lead her to get frustrated and even not able to sleep.

Jieun shook her head,trying to get back to reality, she decided to drink a glass water.
So the girl went down in the kitchen and drank a glass water after she finished it she went upstairs again.

Jieun walked down the hallway past Bangchans office.But she stopped when she noticed that the door wasn't fully closed but had an small opened gap.
Jieun somehow started to get curious.The bold side of her told her should go in there but the not so reckless side warned her not to take another step.

'I'm just gonna take a look,it's not like I would commit a crime or something.If he wakes up I'm just going to make up an excuse.'

With that thought she moved closer to the door and slowly opened it fully.Jieun took two steps in and didn't close the door fully.She looked around,the room was decorated elegantly,the walls were made out of dark wood so was the bed.

'Kinda like vampire diary to be honest.'

Jieun was surprised when she noticed the empty bed, but she gladly took the opportunity to look around more,
pictures were placed on the cupboards,on one picture was a girl she didn't recognise.
Bangchan had one arm over her shoulder and she was holding a bunch of flowers.Both had big smiles on their faces.

'That must be her,she looks beautiful.She must have meant a lot to Christopher,he looks so peaceful and happy.'

Jieun looked around a little further.
After what felt like hours but were probably less than two minutes she decided to go to bed again,still a bit scared that chan would catch her.

She was already out of the office and closing the door without making any noises when someone took her wrist,turned her body around and pressed her against the wall.

She then heard someone take a deep breath, "what the heck were you doing in there?"

Jieun recognised the voice.It was of course, Christopher ,he sounded angry and she wished she wouldn't have been so curious ,but too late now.

Feeling nervousness rising up inside of her,she felt that being quiet was a better option than lying.The fact that they were so close to each other wouldn't really help.He was literally pressing his body against hers,making it impossible for the girl to move one inch, nor to get a sound out of her throat.

'If I don't speak,I can't stumble over my words.'Jieun thought,ignoring the other fact that he wouldn't like the lack of response.

"Tell me Choi Jieun!"Bangchan whisper shouted through his gritted teeth.

The girl couldn't feel the ground under her feet anymore,she only felt the pressure of the leaders heavy arms on her shoulders.
She had to pull herself together!

"I...was drinking a glass water and wanted to go upstairs but I went in the wrong room."It was silent for a moment,Jieun waited for his response.She heard how he sighed and could see that he bend down to her, then he whispered in her ear.

"Babygirl your hands are shaking again...so tell me what we're you doing in my office?"Jieun shivered as his hot breath hit her ear.She then looked up trying to look more confident again, not wanting to lose her dignity completely.
She cleared her throat and spoke

"I-I was in your office because I was curious and bored so I thought why can't I just take a look at the furnitures and stuff."

Christopher didn't say anything he just stared her in the eyes and she did the same.Those eye,she didn't see anything in them, no light, no happinesses, only some dark cold eyes without any emotion.She felt him putting his hands off her shoulder to his side.

But then-SLAP.
Jieun had her head turned to the left,she didn't move an inch.
'Did he just slap me?!'
Jieun touched her burning cheek,then her eyes wandered to Chans figure.He stood straight and looked down at her,the girl gulped he looked furious.
Yet he only whisper-shouted at her.

"You know that I could have just thrown you into the basement,locked you up,not give you water and food, instead I gave you your own room,clothes,food and water, and this is what I get in return?I've been very patient with you,endured your insults and provocations, always responded calmly...I've had enough.'

Another slap echoed through the walls.This time it was the other side.But maybe it was deserved Jieun thought,she really messed up,these slaps were only helping to wake her up to reality.
She cannot do anything she wants,there are rules and if you want to stay alive,play after these rules.

"Hey what's going on here?"Minho asked while rubbing his eyes tiredly,he had woken up coincidentally and heard some noise on the hallway.

"Bring her to the basement."Christopher ordered, not looking at Minho nor Jieun.

"Uhh what?why she has her own room.What happened?"Minho was confused and not really awake.

"You heard me."

"But boss-" "If your not gonna do it ,then I'm gonna do it myself."

And with that he grabbed Jieuns wrist so tight that it'll probably leave marks.The leader dragged her behind him,he expected her to beg him for forgiveness so that she can go to her room again but the girl was silent,busy trying not grunt because of the pain.

The leader pulled out some keys and opened the jail-look-alike door,then he pushed her inside the room not holding back.
Jieun felt to the ground,holding onto her wrist.Christopher locked the door and left without any other word.

"Fuck."

Jieun breathed out,after a few seconds mentally preparing her self to move ,she sat up and met her eyes wander around,there was one mattress on the ground,the room was cold and moist,there was some blood on the wall,which gave Jieun a hard time trying not to freak out.It was dark,there was only a small light that illuminated the room.

Jieun knew this was her fault that she was in this bad situation but she now only hated the leader more, for what he just did and what he had done before.

"He really thought, I wouldn't try to escape.Pfft we'll see,if I surprise myself, then there's no chance that he would know the timing of my departure..."

With those idea of the near future,she layed on the uncomfortable mattress and tried to sleep.

(Word count:1200)
Bruh Jieun kinda stupid here but ok

Thanks for reading sry for any mistakes. ;)