24

"Okay guys,I know this meeting is very sudden but we have to talk about a very serious matter."

Bangchan spoke as he walked back and forth with some papers he still has to fill out. The members looked at each other wondering what could be so important to call a meeting this sudden.

Jieun awkwardly shifted in her seat as the members gave her some less friendly glances.Jeongin,Seungmin and changbin glanced at her from time to time.

'Why did bangchan want me to go to this meeting when I wasn't even allowed to eat or interact with them before?'

Jieun didn't understand why he wanted her to be there,she just wanted to leave, extremely uncomfortable at the dirty glares that were given.

"Why is she even here?!"
Minho shouted gaining the attention from every one in the room.

"When we talk about top secret things then she should leave."

"True,are you trusting her so much already?Don't you think about how Felix feels boss?"

The leader sighed heavily as he let himself fall on the chair.
He adjusted his glasses which he only wears while doing paperwork and then shortly made eye contact with Jieun.

"You know that I care jisung...and I put trust in everyone of you hoping I won't get disappointed but sadly that's not always the case."

The members stayed silent knowing it is better that way,bangchan continued.

"Trust is something that has to be built maybe over years even,you don't just trust someone much if you don't really know them."

Bangchan paused and some heads turned to Jieun who just held her head low trying hard not to jump out of her seat and run away from the meeting.

"However it's sad when someone breaks the trust you have built with them for years right?"

The members looked at each other unsure probably thinking

'Where is this going?'

They slowly nodded and Jieun noticed how stiff Hyunjin suddenly was.

'He knows what he's done wrong.'

"Yeah..."The leader said, after that the room fell silent,Jieun didn't like the tension that was building up inside the room.

"So you're wondering why Jieun is here?The traitor.The one who hurts our members.Who was forced to be a member and wants nothing good for us?"

Jieun started to feel even more uncomfortable.

'Either this will go in the right direction and he somehow found the truth or he wants to end this once and for all...It's okay I've had a good live until some months ago.'

It was now hard for the girl to keep a straight face and not look like she's having a mental breakdown inside.

"Well,You want to know why she's here right?"

The members nodded slowly.

"Well she's here because of the truth.
Sadly I've made a suspicious and I think I'm right.Should I get straight to the point,so it won't hurt that much?"

This time no one nodded, all eyes were on the leader and the silence was suffocating.

"Sadly..We have been lied to from our own members.Even the one I've trusted the most...Felix why?"

Now all eyes went to Felix who was in shock and didn't move,he didn't even blink.

Jieun couldn't believe it,does this mean she is not guilty anymore to them?