17

I literally love this song so much even tho the music video isn't out(roses solo)

3 persons POV

After Jieun got dragged out of the room there was a dead silence until Seungmin spoke up.

"Chan what are you even doing here you're supposed to be resting."
He said as he went to their leader who looked as if he'd collapse again.

"Yeah but after I heard the noise and everyone running here I had to see what's happening."

"Bro you don't look good."
Hyunjin said as he side eyed him.

Suddenly Bangchans legs gave up but Seungmin caught him on time.

"Chan we should bring back to bed."
Seungmin said as he put Chans arm over his shoulder trying to get him off the floor.

"I-I'm just fine."

"Yeah shoot two times but you're perfectly fine."Hyunjin commented as he rolled his eyes.

"I think he didn't hear you anymore he passed out."Seungmin looked around in the group.

"Minho help me to take him back to the medic room."The boy nodded as they both took chan back to bed.

"How did he even manage to walk and not look like he was injured at all?"minho asked as they both laid his body on the soft mattress.

"I really don't know,maybe Jieun shocked him so much that he got a adrenaline rush."

They both just shrugged and went out of the room.

———————————————————-

"Here I am again."

Jieun said to herself as she sat on the mattress staring in emptiness.
She was angry,frustrated,sad and disappointed.

She wished that members would have listened to her.

'Why didn't he listen to me?'
She asked herself as she curled in ball.She shivered as the cold air in the room begann to take over her body.

Jieun just escaped this basement but now she's here again.She wanted to scream,throw things at the wall,cry but she couldn't,she just laid there in the darkness, lonely.

Mrs.Choi sat on a bench with her daughter, watching the night sky.

"You know why you should never cry Jieun?"

"Why mom?"

"Because it takes your energy.If you want to win a fight then don't cry.You can cry after you won the fight.
If you want to get your strength back fast then don't cry stand up and fight again.You have to be patient sometimes it takes longer until you're ready to fight again."

"But mom I hate to wait until I'm ready to fight again."

"No you have to be patient sometimes for very long time.So remember to be patient.I know you're not the one who's patient but when you're in that situation you'll know it's better to be patient."

"But today chaeyoung told me it's okay to cry and let your feelings out,did she lie?"

Mrs.Choi pulled her daughter closer as she looked at the stars again.

"She just told you her opinion,she doesn't know anything of what I just told you but I'll tell her soon.
You don't want to look weak in front of your enemy right?"