38

Jieun was roaming through the streets.Some minutes after the call with Chan she left the store.

She wanted to ask the women behind the counter for something to drink and a bandage for her arm but she didn't have any money and didn't want to be suspicious.

Jieun wanted to distract herself from the pain in her arm.
It didn't get better only worse.
The girl tried to not move her arm to much,and ease the pain,she wasn't sure if that worked.

As she was roaming through some alleys, the sun had already fully disappeared and the moon was now the only light source of the sky.
There were no stars at all.

Jieun observed every path making sure she wouldn't see a familiar face of her enemy.
Her plan was to slowly make her way to the middle of the city.
It wasn't the biggest city so you could get there in about 15 minutes from her position.

She had never been in this city before but she was smart and found a city map.

Jieun sat on a bench of the park watching an old couple who were leaving the park.It made her happy to old couples outside together,it had something special.That a marriage could hold that long and now they're enjoying their maybe last days together without any worries.

Another 5 minutes passed and Jieun decided to move closer to city middle again.She went passt a grocery store when she saw a familiar figure standing there.

They made eye contact.

'Shoot.'

Haechan smirked as he pulled out his phone while walking out of the shop to follow the girl who already took the opportunity to run.

"This girl."He cursed under his breath as he put his phone back in his pocket deciding to take care of the girl alone.

Meanwhile Jieun went into a another shop and made her way to the public restroom.Of course she would only hide there.

As she entered the bathroom she took the opportunity to take a look at the time.

"I still have 20 minutes,well that isn't much."

Normally it would have been enough but now Haechan knew she was here and he was right at her tail.

"Shoot what do I do?"Jieun mumbled and she noticed a window which she could climb out trough.

She didn't want to go out the other way since he may be there.Jieun was about to climb out the window when she heard a voice outside the restroom.

"Yeah hyung I definitely saw her but I lost her...She must be here somewhere...Don't call me useless!
I-"

The door opened revealing Haechan both of them froze as they held eye contact.

"Got her."Haechan mumbled and ended the call as he ran towards the girl who was already half way out of the window.

"How dare you run away huh!"
He shouted as he tried to pull her down, Jieun tried to shake him off.

"Shut up little rat!"The girl kicked him in his neck and he stumbled back,she used that opportunity to quickly crawl out but he didn't waste any time and went right after her.

Jieun was already running again,the only thing she could hear were her own steps,the city felt somehow abandoned and empty,it was so silent.Howsoever she took a little detour through an alley and went behind a trashcan trying to make herself as small as possible.

Footsteps could be heard running past the alley.She let out a relived sigh and then grinned widely in victory.

"This is Bangchan what produced the victory song for."Jieun mumbled and laughed slightly as she went out of her hiding place.