36

Chan sat at his office desk,files spread over the whole table,hair messy and on his shoulders laid a heavy weight of worry.

In front of his members he acted as if it didn't affect him that Jieun was in the hands of their enemies.
But the only he can think about is her.

The leader knows Jieun can manage to escape but something can always go wrong.Especially for Jieun whose only weapon was her nerves out of steel and her big mouth.

'I wouldn't say that that's a strength but...'

He knew she was smart smart but was that enough to escape them?
How many are they even?
What if she doesn't get the chance and gets watched the whole time?
What if they torture her...or even worse kill her?

"F*ck, Jieun please don't do something stupid!"

———————————————————-
"Come on Jieun that's a very simple question."

"No that's a stupid question."
Jieun rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms.

"You're forgetting about your sister again."

He pointed at the screen and Jieun glared at him.

"What kind of relationships do you have with your leader?"

"....He is my leader."

"Nothing more?Well that's great then it shouldn't be a problem you being my girlfriend...like back then."

Taeyong leaned forward as he gave the girl an innocent look,she just scoffed at that.

"Why are you always bringing that up?"

The leader sat straight up again his facial expression blank.

"Well dear Jieun,I can do whatever I want with you,you're under my control and why not bring an old relationship back?"

And here Jieun just wanted to destroy his face.Him saying that he had control over her,triggered her.
She doesn't like people who put themselves above others.

"Well,past is past and we should leave it behind us."Jieun said calmly hoping it would convince him.

"We'll see about that."
He took a piece of paper from his drawer and laid it on the desk so Jieun had a better view.

"Do you know this person?"
The girl slowly picked up the picture,she didn't understand how they could know about her friend.

"No."

"Stop lying Jieun we now you visited her.What was her name again?
Yuni-Yuji?No Yujin right."

"So what does she have to do with this now?"She put the picture on the desk again crossing her arms.

"Oh I heard she was a hacker-A very good one."Taeyong also crossed his arms as an evil grin popped up on his lips.

"So what?"

"She could be useful and you may want to see her one last time before you'll leave this earth."

Jieun just stayed quiet,why did they always have to involve people she loved.It annoyed her.

"Well,I'll think about bringing her here but...let's move on."
Taeyong spoke as he placed a black file in front of Jieun.