2

"I think,I know what to do with you."

'What the hell is he talking about!' Jieun screamed mentally.

The leader loosened the grip on her neck and ordered "Bring her to my office."

After he said that,he turned on  his heels and walked towards his office.Jieun let her body drop to the ground while letting her eyes burn holes in the back or the leader.Minho and Jeongin grabbed the girl by her arms and pulled her up.No one said a word as they dragged through this mansion.

'I have too be strong,he just wants to see how much I can take.'

The girl was trying to make herself ready for whatever was about to come.
Jieun was never someone who didn't have confidence,she always would fight for the good. Her mother always taught her to always stand up for the weak,and that it is hard to be the stronger person when you're in bad position,but especially in those moments you don't want to be that weak person that needs help,you have to be strong for yourself.

"What is boss thinking?How could she be useful to us?Lets just kill her!"A man with blond long hair stated.

"Calm your ass down Hyunjin."
Jeongin said calmly,his arms were crossed and he looked down at Jieun,a glint of pity in his eyes.

They brought Jieun to the office and she was extremely pissed.
She should've been in her apartment by now eating instant noodles while watching trashy TV shows and go to work.This kidnapping situation was not something that was on her schedule but who would even plan that?At least this is adding a little spice to her life.

"Please sit down."The guy said a charming but obviously ironic smile dancing on his lips.
Jieun rolled her eyes as he suddenly acted like a gentleman.

"What do you want?"She spat out looking him directly in the eyes,she wanted to get over with everything fast but she was aware that she held nothing in her hand against these people,if she was too bold,it meant death.
Christopher didn't respond immediately,instead taking a second to analyse the girls facial play and her body language,she sat straight in the chair with a poker face,if you didn't look carefully Jieun could fool you into thinking she was confident and fearless,but Chris didn't miss the small sweat drops on her forehead and the small gulp.His lips curled into a grin,he enjoyed the show the girl gave him.She wasn't doing bad in this game but sadly she was playing against him.He stood up and with the lack of response Jieun glared at him,another sign of uncomfortableness,impatience.

Christopher walked around the table slowly,Jieuns eyes following his every step until he stood still beside her.She could feel her rapid her beat throbbing against her neck,it rang so loud in her ears and the fact the room was dead silent didn't make it better.
Jieun was sure he could hear it and this assumption only got confirmed when she felt a cold finger on her carotid artery.

She looked up to the man,who was already looking at her with that psychotic smile.She knew that he knew that he had won this strange battle of egos.Christopher had seen through her successfully.

With a satisfied look on his face,the leader sat back in his leather seat.Jieun was desperate for water,by this time her throat felt like sand and desert.

'Well,gotta listen to the comin' speech first.' She thought and rolled her eyes in her head.

Chris fixed his position and began to speak."I told you that you'll be useful to me....you are gonna do the 'dirty' work for me and I already have the first mission for you tomorrow."

"Oh hell nah,who do you think I am,some super agent?You think I'm here to fulfill some side quest?!I've got a fucking life to live!!!"Jieun shouted and her eyes almost plopped out.She was flabbergasted,a real mission was a death sentence.