40

Jieun woke up after the dream she had.She didn't open her eyes and only listened to her surroundings.

She could hear two people quietly talking and the engine hum.
Her throat felt dry so she opened her eyes hoping that one of the members had water.

As she wanted to move,she felt something heavy on her head,soon she realised that Chan was resting his head on hers.

A little smile crept up Jieuns lips,she felt happy that they were finally together but her smile was vanished when she remembered what was expecting them.

Jieun made eye contact with Seungmin who sat across from her,he shoot her a teasing finger heart,the girl just smiled whilst rolling her eyes.

Soon she drifted into deep thoughts about the dream she had.

'What did my parents want to prepare me for exactly?Why did my father thought I was ideal for that?
How did I even live with the fact that my father was killing innocent people?I was way too young to act normal the whole time around my father.Right?'

"What are you thinking about?"
Jieun heard a deep tired voice speak right from beside her and the girl just shrugged.

"Just about the world."
She said with a soft tone and out of nowhere Chan pressed a peck against her forehead,Jieun was flustered by his gesture which resulted a fainting blush on her cheeks.

The girl stretched out her arms while looking to her side checking if her best friend was still alive.

Jeongin was playing some games on his phone as he listened to music.
She let her gaze wander around the room,over the seat-benches were shelf's with any kinds of weapons in it.

Everything in the car looked expensive especially the hacker corner with the two large Computer screens.Jisung was currently sitting there while blasting music through his headphones,tapping his foot to the beat.

"You slept most of the time which is understandable."
Chan spoke beside her as he handed her a water bottle.

"How did you know I was thirsty?"

The leader just smiled as he stared at the girl who gladly took big gulps of the liquid.

"We will arrive in less than twenty minutes!"Jisung exclaimed gaining the attention of the members.

Jieun slid her arms around Chans torso pulling him closer to her.

"Promise me you'll be fine."
She whispered as Chan also wrapped his arms around her.

"I'll be fine just so you won't cry that ugly like last time when I was shot."

"Hey!"Jieun hit him playfully acting offended.

"I'm joking."Bangchan said and wrapped his arms around her waist again snuggling his face into the crock of her neck taking in her scent.

Jieun felt a tap on her shoulder and turned her head to see Jeongin glaring at her.

"You never told me."

"We only started dating today."

"That's not an excuse."Jeongin mumbled disappointedly and Jieun pouted.

"Ahw I'm sorry Innie."
She said while ruffling his hair.

"You know that makes me hate you even more."Jieun let out a laugh as the younger one pouted.