29

(Hey guys it was funny reading your assumption in the comments from the last chapter!)

"Maybe you don't know me that well,maybe I'm not who you think I am,maybe I am not your ally."

Yujin smirked as she saw how confused Jieun was.

"Huh?"

They both stared at each other until Yujin couldn't hold it anymore and started laughing loudly.

"You should have seen your-"
She interrupted herself as she fell down on the ground still laughing like a psycho.

Tears were streaming down her face andshe went to wipe them away.
Now Jieun got it and crossed her arms annoyed.

"Your face."Yujin said and it got quiet after that as Jieun decided not to say anything.

She counted down.

3
2
1

Yujin started laughing again.
After good five minutes she finally calmed down a bit.

"I never knew I was this good at acting."

She said and Jieun glared at her.

"Okay but seriously I have some questions."

"Yeah me too."Jieun rolled her as she laid back at the comfortable rest.

"Oh so then I'll explain to you first."
Jieun side eyed her friend and she stuck out her tongue.

"So I kinda found a new hobby hacking into mafia and well I hacked into Exo,Bangtan and Straykids and well, looked through their files.

I guess I kinda remember the leaders face and as he told me his name I immediately knew that it was him."

"....."

"Jieun please say something."
Yujin panicked as her friend just silently glared at her.

"You tricked them."

"Well not exactly."

"You did...and I freakin love that!!
How could they not notice that?
You're just the best hacker!
You can easily hack into nct then!"

Jieun was laughing her a** off as Yujin smiled at her friend.

"You got me."She mumbled.

"I really thought you were angry at me for a second...but now tell me what you have to do with mafia and why do they need the files so fast?"

Then Jieun began to explain everything from start to end she knew her friend.Yujin was good at keeping secrets and it wasn't even much of a secret.

"Oh wow...My friend is a real bada**."Yujin said while clapping her hands and Jieun bowed sarcastically.

"So and we need their profiles because then we know who has what strength and weakness.We get to know our enemy and can make better attack Strategie.So in conclusion if you have their profiles you have an big advantage."

Jieun took and deep breath trying to stable her breath as rap she practically rapped the explanation.

"I'm better than Changbin."
She mumbled.

"Who?"

"Changbin one of the members,his hobby is rapping."

"Ah I like his name."

Jieun and Yujin continued to talk about about the world and the universe and disgusting school toilets for who knows how long.

"Wanna eat ramen?"