3

"I think you shouldn't trust me sooner or later I will escape."

"We'll see if you even get to that point."Christopher shook his head while giggling and and with his hand gesturing the girl to leave the room.

She didn't need to be told twice and immediately jumped out of her seat to leave the room.
Jieun decided to eat breakfast and get her thoughts of dying and anger issues and him.

She saw Changbin sitting on one of the chairs scrolling through his phone.He looked up and greeted the girl.

"Hey, are you hungry?"

"No,I'm Jieun."

"Wow that was a bad one,you're almost like Chan he's bad at making jokes too."Changbin stated and laughing a bit.

"Don't compare me to that guy."Jieun said and rolled her eyes.She sat on one of the chairs and began eating the already prepared breakfast.

They both were quiet while eating.
Jieun suddenly remembered the girl clothes and decided to ask Changbin about it.

"Hey Changbin!I was just wondering why do you have girl clothes in this house?"

Changbins facial expression saddened a bit.Jieun squinted her eyes slightly,she didn't expect this kind of reaction.
He looked down to his feet for a second and then looked up to her again.

"Well,a girl once lived in this house with us and she left her clothes here."

"Why would she leave her clothes here just like that?"Jieun asked confused,she would never leave a place and leave her things there,she never forgets anything at work or other places.

"Well she was Christopher's girlfriend, but it isn't my place to tell you about this."He turned his attention to his phone when Jieun replied.

"You really think chan would tell me?!"
She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"You really have a thing for rolling your eyes and you seem to get annoyed easily."Changbin had a small smile on his face,the reaction of the girl added to his amusement.

"Why does everybody say that?!"
Her voice was loud and you could easily hear the frustration out of it.The girl sighed and held herself back from rolling her eyes.

"Now don't change the topic and tell me,because I'm certain he won't do it."Jieun held her head high and her face held an demanding expression.

"Alright I'll tell you chill."
Changbin was the one who rolled his eyes this time.

"So Bangchan had a girlfriend called Hana and........"

Flashback 3 years ago

"I have enough of it Chan,you always want to control me and I'm sick of it!"The young woman with soft blonde her cried out.Usually she was the most beautiful and happiest woman in the world,when she was with him.
But not anymore.

"Hana please I swear I'll do better just give me a chance.We can work things out!"

Chan spoke while lone tears rolled down his cheeks but Hana face turned cold and she stopped moving to look at her
once-lover,she didn't feel a bit guilty towards him.

"I already gave you enough chances,Christopher bang!
But you seem to not understand me,I'm not an animal that needs to be caged!!!"Hana was sick of saying it again and again,and this would be the last time she would ever have to explain herself to him.