15

"Stay calm babygirl ,we're just being followed."

Jieun looked at the shattered glass on her tights in shock.luckily she didn't get injured.

"Just being followed yeah."

She said as she turned around attempting to see a car or people but bangchan pulled her down by her shoulder.

"If you don't want to get shot keep your head down!"Jieun didn't say anything and just stayed quiet.

'Jieun you have to calm down you're not being a help if you gonna panic now!'She forced herself to stay tough and not panic.

The leader was driving over the speed limit meanwhile they were out of the town and on an ordinary road.

"How can I help?"

The black car was getting closer.
bangchan didn't say anything which worried Jieun a bit.

"Bangchan-"

"The weapons are under the seats."

Jieun nodded and crawled to the backseats lifting up the seat to find much ammunition and weapons.

"Here."She handed the leader a gun and hid the rest of the weapons again.

Jieun was nervous, she really didn't want use that gun she was holding.
The thought of killing anyone made her shiver.

"Do you know how to use a gun?"
Bangchan asked his voice colder than ice.

"Yeah."the girl shortly replied and crawled back to her old seat beside the leader.

She learned how to use a gun from her mom as a kid.
Meanwhile seul could be seen,it kind of relieved Jieun.

"We won't go back to the base."
Bangchan spoke as he kept his eyes on the road.

Jieun gulped she forgot they won't go back to the members, of course they would practically invite whoever was following them.

"How and where are we gonna hide?"

"I'll drive through some empty streets then we can try to hide in some alleys."

Jieun nodded and saw they were now entering seul.She looked at a random building and saw a person...with a....
A sniper.

"Chan!"

"What?!"

"Sniper-"

It was to late,a weird noise could be heard, then glass shattering and then a loud groan.

Jieun looked around trying to make out what's happening.She saw a hole in the glass, she looked to her side and saw blood on bangchan ribs.

He sill continued driving since the persecutors wouldn't just disappear.
Jieun thought what she could do,she somehow had to stop the bleeding,the leader was clearly in pain.

Jieun took her scarf and tried to pressure on his wound.
The leader let out a groan as Jieun mumbled a sorry.

She risked a look to their persecutors and to her surprise she didn't see them.

"Chan I think we lost them we have to take the chance and hide."

The leader didn't respond it seems like he was thinking so Jieun didn't want interrupt him.

He drove behind a grocery store since there were parking spots and just over the street were some alleys where they could hide.