33

"He's your sisters boyfriend."

Jieun didn't say anything,how could she forget that?Her sister was in bad hands.She was worried but there was still a possibility that Jaehyun was just a normal citizen.

"W-when we get home can you check the files if it's really him?"
Jieun ran a hand through her hair as her voice came out a little shaky.

All the times before,she only got herself in danger,it had nothing to do with her family.And that's good cause Jieun doesn't want her sister or mother to suffer in any way.

In her head she was planning on ways how to separate Chaeyoung from her boyfriend.

"Can we take her to us or somehow go back and..."
The rest didn't make any sense as she was mumbling things,so Bangchan interrupted her.

"Listen.Don't worry,Jaehyun doesn't have any reason doing something to her at the moment!You didn't recognise him and he thinks he can stay undercover longer."

"But what if that's not the point."

"They want information and they want to get them through your sister."

Jieun shock her head something was wrong and she knew that there was more behind it.

"This was planned, my sister said they were together for three months.
And Chaeyoung doesn't know anything,so they can't get any information from her but they should meanwhile know that.I don't get one thing, they should've just ended the relationship in that case."

It didn't make sense to Jieun,they probably tried to find out about her family background and knew that Chaeyoung hasn't even seen her sister for years how was she supposed to know what's going on.
And why would they want to keep the relationship.

"Chan i can't let her sleep there tonight."

"We can't get her now,it would look suspicious but I'm sure he won't do anything tonight."
Chan gave her a reassuring smile as Jieun nodded trying to convince herself ,it'll be fine for today.

"Tomorrow we will visit them again and you'll see that your sister is fine."

"Yeah."

———————————————————-"Found his file."

"He's really in Nct."Jieun said and suddenly she wanted to cry.

"Jieun,I promise you your sister will be fine."

'How do you know?!'

"Yeah...when are you planning on attacking them?"

"We aren't exactly attacking we want to deal with them."

"Oh."Was the only thing Jieun said as she put the file back on the office desk.

"I'm tired I'll leave now."
Jieun yawned as she stretched her arms wide,she was relieved that the urge to cry was gone.

"Take care of yourself."Chan said softly and Jieun just nodded.

Like a zombie she walked out of the office,the leader watched the tired girl a light smile forming on his lips.

After a fight with her pijama,Jieun laid down on the soft mattress when she heard a knock on her door.

"Come in."She said tiredly while turning on a small light which was now the only light source.

"Uhm Someone left these infront of the mansions entrance for you."
Changbin held a bunch of flowers in his hand as the girl looked at him confused.

"Do you know who left these?"