18

"Ah."Jieun let out a short squick as she covered her mouth,her eyes were wide open.

'Bangchan?What is he doing here?'

They just stared at each other for some seconds when reality hit them both.

"What the heck are you doing here?!"

The first thing that came to Jieuns mind was

'F*ck.'

"Why are you here?how did you get out of the basement?why are you even in my room?"The leader bombed her with questions as Jieun thought of different ways to kill Jeongin.

"Answer."bangchan ordered.

"Jeongin said you guys are out for a mission but it doesn't look like it."

Chan was glaring holes in her body and she could feel it,he doesn't like people entering his room.

"And why are you in my room then?"

Jieun gulped but tried not to look intimidated.

"He said I could take a shower but the shower in my room isn't working so I went to the next room."

"Well how bad that I stopped you-"
The leader couldn't end his sentence as he suddenly broke down.

Jieuns eyes widened and she immediately bent down to him.
He was groaning in pain as his wounds were burning.

The girl again forgot that he was shoot twice,his appearance made her think he was completely fine when he wasn't.

Jieun tried to somehow get him of the floor,she didn't know what to do.

'Ugh I hate this.'

She was angry at herself again for not knowing what do do.
She somehow managed to lay him on the bed.

He was already shirtless and Jieun could see the wound on his ribs bleeding while the wound on his shoulder was healing and doing fine.

"Where's the first aid kid?"

"It's just across this room in the cub board."Chan gestured towards the door with his head.

"I'll kill Jeongin for this."Jieun mumbled under her breath as she took the first aid-kid out of the cup board.

The girl bandaged his wound as gently as she could.
It definitely wasn't professionally but at least she had some knowledge how to do it.

Jieun glanced up to the leaders face which was pale again.
She sighed and went to get a glass water for him as she came back he still hadn't moved an inch.

She placed the water on the beside table and sat on the bed next to him.

"I'm sorry,I just really wanted to take a shower,I know it's disrespectful to enter a room without permission,it definitely won't happen again."
the girl said while looking down,he could punish her for this but she had hope he would give her a chance.

He didn't say anything and just stared at the ceiling.
Jieun sighed at the continuing silence that filled the room.

"You're probably angry at me,I'll leave then now."
She said with low voice but you could still hear some annoyance in her ton,probably because she's still angry at Jeongin and this whole situation.

Jieun was just about pull the doorknob when he spoke up.

"I actually wouldn't allow this but since you helped you can shower here ."

"O-oh thank you."Jieun bowed slightly as she picked up her towel and things she let fall when bangchan scared her.

The girl wanted to say more but before she could even think about what to say her legs already brought her in the bathroom.