13

Jieuns POV

I went in my room and tried to arrange my thoughts.

"So today I'll get a tattoo, join stray kids,talk to my mother about my dreams to find out the truth and will probably cry...wow it'll be great."

Jieun smiled sarcastically to herself.

"I hope my mental health won't suffer to much."

Jieun then heard a knock at the door,she just hummed in response.
Jisung entered the room gesturing her to follow him.

"You'll get the tattoo now."

"Ehm but do I not need to sign a contract or something?"

"You will do that right before you get the tattoo."

Jieun sighed with a heavy weight on her shoulder as she read through the contract.

"Listen I now it's hard Jieun but you don't have a other opportunity."
Jisung spoke as he prepared everything since he'll be the one giving her the tattoo.

"I know,I know."

In that moment Jieun wished she could teleport or just somehow escape the situation.

Her hands were shaking as she grabbed the pen,gulping the big lumb that built up in her throat.

She just wanted to run away how she did before but...she already lost.

"Am I on time."bangchan stepped in the room a grin plastered on his face.

'Ugh he doesn't make the situation better.'Jieun thought as she watched him making him his way to her.

"Well then go on Choi Jieun."
The grin never left his face.

'He changed back to his annoying self.'

Jieun sighed as she signed the contract with a heavy heart.

"See,it wasn't that hard."chan smiled as he took the paper from the frowning girl.

"We'll see each other,I bet the tattoo will look good on you."
He sent her a wink and closed the door behind him.

"So." Jisung said as he wore the gloves. "Where do you want to get the tattoo?"

"It's should probably be somewhere hidden right?"

Jisung nodded his head.

"Well,I want to have it on the ribs...as high as possible."

Jisung was a bit suprised but just hummed in response.

"It's just a little tattoo."the boy tried to reassure Jieun who suddenly looked kind of depressed, he thought she was scared.

But that was not the problem.
Jieun always donated blood but now since she gets a tattoo,she can't do that anymore.

Jieun sighed as she closed her eyes waiting for the pain.

Time skip after she got the tattoo

"And was it bad?"Jeongin asked as he saw Jieun walking inside the living room.

"No it was alright."Jieun threw herself on the sofa and made pulled a blanket over her.

"Are you trying to sleep."Jeongin asked.

"No I'm just taking a nap."

"Don't make yourself to comfortable."
Felix and Hyunjin stepped in the living room.

"We want to play video games now so please sit somewhere else."Hyunjin said with a bratty tone.

Jieun rolled her eyes but didn't say anything,she stood up but Jeongin grabbed her wrist.