31

"Jeongin,are you awake yet?"

Jieun currently stood in Seungmins and Jeongins room.It was 8:30 a.m and she woke up earlier than usually.

She knew that Jeongin would always wake up before her, so she hoped that she could get his company.

After the dream or flashback to her past,she felt lonely and didn't want to eat breakfast alone.Especially when she had to face the leader with who she fought yesterday.

It's not like she's scared,it's just
it would be awkward and she didn't want that.Jieun was still angry at
him and same probably goes for him.

"Jieun?I was just about to wake you up."

Jeongin smiled as he sat up carefully so he wouldn't bump his head on the bunk bed ceiling.

"Do you want to eat breakfast."
Jeongin whispered as he suddenly remembered his friend who remained asleep.

"Yeah but no,that's the reason why I'm here."

Jieun whispered as she sat beside him.Jeongin furrowed his eyebrows first not getting it but then an 'oh' sound left his mouth.

"You don't want to see him."

"Yeah...It would be awkward."

"Well but you can't lock yourself into your room."

Jieun rolled her eyes as she quietly scoffed.

"That wasn't my plan."

"You handled all members against you so it shouldn't bother you right?"Jeongin spoke a bit louder as he raised an eyebrow at her.

"Right."Jieun mumbled and a sigh left her mouth.

On the inside it bothered her so much and she didn't know why.
All she wanted to do was run in his arms and hug him until he wouldn't be able to breath.

'And another kiss can't be that bad after all-What.am.I.thinking?'

"So then it shouldn't be a problem.
You can just ignore him and maybe he has something better to do and doesn't even want to eat breakfast so."

Jieun sighed and cursed under her breath but still agreed.

They both entered the kitchen it was empty,Jeongin had the idea to make pancakes and Jieun loved the idea.

After some minutes they were done,
Jieun wanted to eat at the dining table which was in the room beside the kitchen but as she walked through the door Bangchan was already sitting there.

So she turned on her heels
deciding rather to eat in the kitchen.
Jieun didn't care if he noticed her or not.

The whole day Jieun would ignore Bangchan whether it was when playing games with other members or just crossing ways in the hall way.

She simply ignored his presence.

If Bangchan liked that?

Nope he hated it.He was mad at himself for arguing with Jieun.
He knew that she wasn't weak and that she would defend herself but he didn't want to risk anything.

She's a member too.

Maybe she didn't feel like one but for Bangchan she was part of their family.The other members probably thought the same but didn't have the urge to tell her.

His good side wanted to apologise to Jieun,hug her,tell her that she's family and he was just worried.

But his ego and leader side wanted the girl to know that carefree risking your life in the mafia world,
alone,isn't smart.Especially if it's something unnecessary you do but still gets you in trouble.