34

Jieun woke due some noises in her room as she opened her eyes she saw an black figure standing right beside her bed.

She was startled and quickly sat up.

"Who are you and what do you want?"Jieun spoke through gritted teeth.

The person took something out of their pocket but it was to dark to figure out what it was.
Then the person started to come closer.

"If you come one step near me I'll scream."

The person let out a deep chuckle.

"Goodnight."The black man sprinted towards her.

Jieun was pinned down on the mattress.The person wanted to inject something into her neck but she took hold of the arm trying to keep their hands away from her neck.

"Not today bitch."

"Shut up."The person growled.

"Then fuck off you annoying fly."
Jieun tried her best to not give in but the person was obviously much stronger then her.

"What's taking you so long?"
She heard a familiar voice say and her gaze wandered to the window where the accomplice stood bend down with his arms crossed.

"Give me a second."
After that Jieun could feel something cold sting in her neck,she tried to fight the person off but soon her vision went black.

———————————————————-
"Hello Boss."

"Good morning Jeongin."
The leader took a sip from his coffee as he didn't share the boy a glance instead he continued reading through his paper work.

"Have you seen Jieun anywhere?"

"No,she's probably still sleeping, it's only 8 o'clock."

"No she isn't in her room and I already asked the other members but they didn't know it either."

"Maybe she was going for a walk,we trust her enough that she can do whatever she wants."

Jeongin bit his lip as he walked closer to the leader.

"Well I found this on her bed and her window wasn't closed either."

Bangchan eyed Jeongin suspiciously as he took the little piece of paper.

Got her ~~ ;)

He slammed the paper on the desk and stood up,starting to walk around the room deep in thought.

"What should we do?"Jeongin said clearly worried for his best friend.

"There isn't much we can do."

"What?!"

"Jisung and Changbin hacked the whole night and guess what they found out?Nct all split up into different parts city.We won't find her that fast."

"No there has to be another way!
We can't just leave her with them."
Jeongin was already having a mental breakdown knowing that Jieun is in hands of their meanwhile biggest enemies.

"I said we won't find her fast but she can find us."

"Huh."Jeongin looked at his leader as if he has gone completely insane now.

"She isn't alone,I believe there's someone who will help her to get out of there."

Flashback
On the car ride to visit Jieuns sister