35

"Ahw what?No you'll be more than a bait,you'll be my girlfriend."

Taeyong grinned widely.

"Come on Jieun don't look at me like that we are old friends...even more than that."

He took her chin and pulled her head up as she didn't look at him.
The girl only continued glaring at him.

"You are annoying."She said and Taeyong raised one eyebrow ,then laughed.

"You were always like this...acting strong and independent when you're actually a scaredy-cat."

He let go of her chin and took some steps back.

"Oh so you think I'm scared of you?"
Jieun titled her head fake pouted.

"No but you're gonna be scared of me.
You will get what you deserve trust me."

"Man you're boring at least bring me food.I kinda wanna eat pancakes right now."

Jieun didn't really know why she suddenly got so confident,maybe because she knows she'll escape soon or she's just completely out of her mind or it's nothing new for her.

"I don't like the big mouth you have."
Taeyong slightly gritted his teeth as he glared at the girl who was provoking him.

"I don't like the dirty hands you have."

Renjun raised his eyebrows at that,surprised how the girl backfired.He knew it would be better if she would shut her mouth.He didn't even understand why the leader didn't kill her already.

Taeyong was studying the girls appearance.She didn't seem nervous at all, her body was relaxed.
Her facial expression was more angry and cold than scared or desperate.

He let out a long sigh.

"Guys that's why it's easier to kidnap someone who never has been kidnapped...like."Suddenly his frown got replaced with a huge smirk.

"Like your sister.Ok, I think we have to take harder measures.
Bring Chaeyoung and replace her place with Jieuns,she can enjoy the show from the office."

The two men nodded and went out of the room.

"What are you gonna do with her?
You said you won't hurt her."

"Ahw now I can sense the fear.
Oh I remember you were never scared for yourself...but family that's your weakness.The ones you love."

He bent down caressing her cheek with his thumb.

"Don't worry,if you answer all our questions then she won't get many bruises.We somehow have to kill time right?"

Taeyong only got an eye roll at that,he patted Jieuns head and stepped back.

Then two men came in untying the girl and then putting her hands cuffs on.As they both led her out of the cell she didn't miss the opportunity to glare at both,Renjun and Taeyong.

As they went out of the cell one of them tied a something around her head so Jieun couldn't see where they were walking.

They passed some rooms were people were talking,she believed she heard Jihoons voice in one of them.
If her friend really was here that would mean a better chance to escape.