26

"Hey you lost little girl?"

'Damn.'Jieun thought as she somehow tried to get out of the men's grip but his hold was too strong.

Her mother always told her to fight and not cry under any circumstances but she never learned any martial arts which she know kinda regrets.

Her mother actually suggested her a couple of times to learn martial arts arts but she always declined.Now she wished she had some fighting skills but if she ever fought with someone then it was just randomly punching and kicking.

But that wouldn't stop her to maybe kick him in his genitals.

"What do you want?"Jieun spoke through gritted teeth.

"Oh well you wanna go and drink some-"

"I don't drink."The annoyed girl cut him off and he titled his head a little.

"So you're a feisty but innocent one?
Interesting..."The guy grinned as his face was disgustingly close to Jieuns but she showed no signs of fear nor discomfort.She kept her face blank.

"How about you try something new huh?"

Jieun couldn't stand the obnoxious smell of of the alcohol.Just a reason more to kick him in his private area.

"Like drug-Oh ugh."

The guy who one second ago wore a big smirk on his face was now crawled up in ball on the ground while probably crying.

Jieun was about to run away when she noticed that the man actually had backup.
Two man were now sprinting towards her and before she could react she felt her back collide with the wall again.

'Fuck.'

The man slowly stood up and made his way towards the girl but his posture showed that he still didn't fully recover from the pain.

"Little brat!"

'Uff now he's angry damn I'm scared.'

Jieun thought sarcastically as she rolled her eyes.Well-the man didn't fail to catch that and a moment later Jieun felt a burning sensation on her cheek.

Her head was turned to the left as she decided not to move.The man grabbed her face aggressively and whispered in her ear.

"You.will.regret.that."

Then he took something out of his pocket that looked like a syringe.
Jieun gulped.

'He isn't gonna drug me right?....Ok
I don't have to lie to myself.'

He put the needle closer to her neck
the dirty grin never leaving his face.

"Maybe even sold you."

"No."Jieun replied with a confident voice,she trying to wiggle out of the grip.

But of course two persons were even stronger than one.

"Yes."After that Jieun felt the needle peeking into her fresh.

She wanted to move,somehow shake their hands off but it had no use.
The little hope she had was fading.

Suddenly she felt the needle being ripped off her neck,the man who was drugging her laid on the ground probably unconscious.

The two guys let go off her to attack the attacker or Jieuns saviour.
Jieun reached out for the wall to support her weight.As she regained some strength,she went to see what was happening.

"Jieun."The girl immediately knew who that voice belonged too.

The two men who prevented Jieun from escaping were now lying lifeless on the ground.
Jieun gaze wandered off the ground towards the person who saved her.