12

(We love mork lee)

Jieun walked down the stairs the next day.As she came in the dinning room,the boys were already being loud and chatting with each other.

Last night she didn't sleep,she felt lonely.She was also scared of today,of what will happen,of the truths that'll be eventually revealed.

Still she was a bit reassured that she sorted things out with the leader.
It was a little weird for her that he was so sweet,she was worried they perhaps go to how they were before.

But as she entered the room chan smiled at her and patted the empty seat next to him.

A wave of relief washed over jieun,
another heavy weight was lifted off her shoulders and she gladly returned the smile.

"After breakfast we'll have a meeting the members all attend.Including you Jieun."

"So it's that important?"The girl asked as she shoved the food in her mouth.

"Yeah it's about you so you have to attend."

Jieun looked at the leader suprised.

'About me?what could they talk about me?Do they maybe will sent me back?Or do they want to kill me again?-No they don't Jieun don't be ridiculous!'

"Alright but we'll still visit my mother right."Jieun lowed her voice even though the members wouldn't hear cause they were loud and busy fighting over whatever.

"Yes we will and the meeting won't take to long worry."He put his hand on Jieun shoulder giving her a reassuring smile.

Meanwhile the room got quite as the members saw what bangchan was doing,their eyes were wide open shock clearly written over their faces.

"Since when do you guys get along?"
Jeongin asked with his jaw dropped.

"What happened between you guys?"
Seungmin said as he pointed at the both.

"That's called love."minho added and sent a wink towards Jisung who started blushing instantly.

"Well...guys the meeting starts in 20 minutes you guys should get ready."
Bangchan said,as he stood up leaving Jieun with the rest who stared at her with pleading looks.

She cleared her throat.

"You heard him we should get ready."
Jieun stood up awkwardly as their eyes were following her till she was out of the room.

After Jieun brushed her hair and teeth she made her way to the meeting.

She wasn't far from the meeting room when she  could see Felix and Hyunjin walking in her direction ,on their way to the meeting too.

As they saw saw jieun they sent her glares,she just wanted to get in the meeting room as fast as possible.

As she was about to open the door ,she could hear Felix calling her with his deep voice sending shivers.

She turned around to face the two boys giving them a half smile.

"Yes?"

"What did you do to our leader?
Why his he acting so friendly with you?"Hyunjin said as he still glared at me.

"I didn't anything and just so you guys know,everyone would have tried to escape in my situation."

Felix scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"I wish he would've let you in the basement,so you could rot there."

Jieun didn't answer to that knowing it won't get her anywhere.
She opened the door stepping in the huge room,the lights were almost blinding her.