21

Jeongin released from the hug, his smile was washed away as he thought about Felix and Hyunjin.

"I'm sorry I couldn't do more.
I really wanted to slap them,you don't deserve this."

Jeongin felt extremely guilty and some tears unknowingly fell.
Jieun wiped his tears away and smiled.

"It's okay.Everything will be okay."

'Everything will be okay.'
That's what Jieun always told herself but only the opposite happened.

All Jieun wanted to do at the moment was scream and cry.
But it wouldn't help her.

If Jeongin wouldn't be there nobody would probably bring her food.

Changbin didn't believe her anymore and Seungmin isn't sure about anything.

"Innie please stop crying now.
Look I'm fine."Jieun smiled as she carcasses his head.

Jeongin cleared his throat and looked up to her.

"I know you're not fine.Stop fake smiling,you don't even have a reason to laugh."

The smile was immediately washed away from Jieuns face as she thought about his words.

'I really don't have anything to laugh about at the moment.'

"I'm sorry at Christmas you have to stay here alone and on new year you'll have to watch the fireworks through the little window."

"Don't apologise."Jieun sighed and laid back on the wall.

"This is just a really bad...situation and we'll have to wait what the future brings."

Knock—knock

Seungmin stuck his head through the door slot as he gave jieun a small smile.

"Hey guys..."

Seungmin made his towards the two and sat on the ground Jieun wanted to stop him not wanting to let him sit on the cold ground but Seungmin was faster than her.

"Innie I new you would be here,so I thought I'd check up on you two."

"What do you think?"Jieun said and Seungmin squeezed his eyes together confused.

"What?"

"Do you still believe me?...you seemed unsure."

She spoke with low voice and Seungmin couldn't help but pity her.
He sighed as he sat beside the girl,starting to draw circles on her back.

"If I'm being honest doubted you for a short amount of time but after I thought about it clearly I realized that you didn't do anything wrong.Also Jeongins behaviour confirmed it."

Jieun smiled a little knowing that there were still people who cared about her.

"Jieun you're going through a hard time and Jeongin and I will be there and support you.I'm sorry for doubting you even if it wasn't for
long."

Seungmin gave her a little smile and she pulled him into a hug.

"Thank you."Jieun whispered but Seungmin shook his head as he pulled out of the hug.

"It's the lest I-we can do."

Christmas

The day you're supposed to spent with your family,be happy,have a great time,eat together and open the presents your relatives brought for you.