23

(I love this pic)

"Ok then go on."

Changbin sighed as he sat on his king sized dark bed.The room didn't had much furniture, it was black and empty,still it was peaceful.

"So how do I say this...I saw something."

Changbin tried to find the words as Jieun patiently waited for him to find the words to explain it.

"I saw you guys kissing."

Jieun didn't say anything as she was afraid that she might stutter so she just gestured him to continue.

"How and why?"He asked his eyes held something in them but Jieun couldn't tell what it was.

"I don't know...I'm still very overwhelmed myself."

Changbin sighed and nodded slowly.

"Also I'm guessing something and I basically wanted to ask you if I'm right."

"Alright."

"So let's say I find Felix behaviour a bit suspicious and I think that he was lying to me and the members."

Jieun was surprised but kept a straight face.What if this was just another trap for something?

"Why don't you ask him?"

"Well because he'd tell that he never lied."

"But I could lie too you know."

"Can you just tell me, did Felix lie to us?I really liked you as a friend and to see you get locked up and always get in trouble,that was hard for me to see."

"Really?"Jieun could feel a wave of sad-and happiness wash over her.

'So he cared?'

Different emotions could be seen on her face but she tried to hide them again.

"Yeah and also I noticed how Jeongin was always so protective over you even when he tried to hide it and Seungmin always looked like he knew something I don't."

"Yeah your right Felix had lied you all straight in the face.
He manipulated all scenes to make it believable for the members."

"That's what I thought."

"Well,when did you even start to suspect something?"

"Hmm i guess I just pay a lot attention to my surroundings and saw many reactions.You could say  I kinda observed your moves and especially Felix."

Jieun nodded while playing with her hands.Does this mean she has another person who supports her...
She hoped so.

There's was a short silence before changbin spoke up.

"I guess I have to apologise to you."

"Oh no it's alright you can't do anything about Felix actions.
He was just smarter and faster than me."

The girl trailed off, frustrated about the fact that he played with her while she held no power.

"You were in a-well very bad position you couldn't do much."
Changbin tried to reassure her a bit as he noticed Jieuns frustration in her voice.

"Yeah sadly...but uhm about the kiss how come you even saw it."

"Well,me and chan talked before and I forgot my phone so I just wanted to get it and then I saw you and him."

Jieun bit her lip kinda embarrassed but she tried not show it.
Changbin sighed as he stood up.

"I'm not gonna make a big deal out it but if you're gonna be together then...do you remember what I told you about his last girlfriend?"