5

Jieun woke up with a light headache.
She just layed on the mattress knowing that she can't get out of the basement anyways.

'The only chance I have is escaping on the mission really,I have to choose the right timing to disappear.I can't really plan it though since I have no clue where the meeting point is,could be somewhere privat or in public.'

Jieuns thoughts just continued to ramble on like that for minutes, until she could hear someone unlock the door.She sat up straight,locking eyes with a smiley Felix who gestured her to stand up.

"We're getting ready for the mission.I hope you said lots of encouraging this to yourself  'cause you'll need the confidence."

Jieun shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm always confident."

"Hm that's good,hope you don't lose it under pressure,anyways what did you do to make our leader this angry to put you here?"

"Doesn't matter now.He's just an ass."

Felix sighed and both of them went quietly upstairs.

"You can eat breakfast, the others and I prepare everything for the mission, when you're done you can change your clothes and then-"

Felix got interrupted by Christopher.

"You know what happens when you try to escape?"

"Tsk, did I scare you with my threat that I'll escape?"Jieun laughed while Chris just stood there finding nothing funny.

"Well I'm gonna take the risk."Jieun whispered to herself.

"From where the sudden confidence huh?"
Chan now stood infront of her, again very close.Jieun looked down and gulped she was frustrated that his gaze and his words had so much impact on her.

"I was always confident."The girl managed to get out without stuttering, but anyone in the room could tell by her body language and facial expressions that ,for the moment,she lacked confidence.

Now Christopher was the one almost laughing.
"Yeah I can tell,with that much confidence you won't be able to deal with our businessman today,so fix that." With his hand he pulled her chin up to look at him.

"Otherwise it won't be a nice ending for you."He pulled his hand back and turned to walk away.

Jieun gulped,she felt overwhelmed and at loss of words.
She couldn't comprehend nor analyse the situation,again.
There was never sich a short time period where she had felt these emotion all at once and this intensely.

With an empty mind, Jieun straightened her back and sat down to eat.

'Didn't she say ,she was always confident?' Felix thought ,after having witnessed all of the scene.

'Well maybe our lovely leader is just that scary, everyone at least has respect for him, and some enemies already shit their pants in-front of him,I guess she didn't do that bad.' He shrugged and went work not thinking about the strange interaction again.

———————————————————
Jieuns POV
We're now sitting in the SUV, I think I've never been so nervous in my whole life.I can mess up so many things and can die before I could try to escape.But of course I'm not going off this earth without having put up a good fight ,wether that'd be against myself mentally or enemies physically.