39

"Good morning,Jieun."

"Why are you here?Wheres my sister?"Jieun exclaimed as he pointed her finger straight at him.

"Woah you could be a little nicer, I had a rough night."

"Sorry Jihoon but it doesn't-"
He interrupted her.

"Your sister isn't with me,I'll tell you what happened okay."

Jieun gulped but nod her head as she sat on her bed.

"So me and Chaeyoung hid in the mansion for some hours,I had already packed my stuff, so we ran into the forest when we found two of the members who were searching for you.We hid and listened to their conversation,well they caught us and brought us back to the mansion.

Now as they didn't find you,they decided not to kill your sister because they know you'd come back for her.
And I escaped again to tell you this!
Don't go there it's a trap!"

Jihoon still sat on the window sill as he gave the girl a warning look.

"I can't leave her there,we have to save her!My members already have a plan!"

"A plan?Even if you have a good plan remember that they are more than you and they are allies with my group and have their own men."

"Straykids has their own men too!
I'm sure we can save my sister!"
Jieun was stubborn,she knew that it dangerous but that wouldn't stop her.

"No you can't do that,I'm just trying to help you!"
Jihoon raised his voice slightly and the girl sighed.

"And I appreciate that but try to understand me and...how did you even know where I live?"

Jihoon smirked pridefully at that.

"I'm smarter than you think.
When I helped you escape from Taeyongs office I looked through the newest files about straykids and found the plan when they kidnapped you.Boom I knew where the mansion and your room was!"

"Wow that's actually pretty clever."
Jieun laughed and Jihoon joined her.

"I know so what were you about to do just now?Shouldn't you rest after an exhausting day?"

"Well,I was about to take a shower."

"Oh I don't want to disturb you further.
So I'm just gonna leave-"

"Where do you even want to go?"
Jieun interrupted him and he widened his eyes in realisation.

"Uhm."He scratched his neck slightly embarrassed and Jieun laughed.

"It's okay I'll introduce you to the boys and we can eat breakfast together,I can shower after that."

———————————————————-

"So what was your name again?"

"Jung Jihoon."

"Oh and you're Sungchans brother?"

"Yes." Jisung was currently talking to Jihoon while the others just listened to their conversation and munching their food.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

Jihoons eyes widened as he choked on his food.

"Well no."

"Jisung don't ask that!"
Seungmin said while shaking his head,Jisung just pouted.

"Do you have a crush then?"
Seungmin kicked Jisung under the table but he ignored it.