8

(He looks like a bby uwu.I love him so much.cutie ^^)

Bangchans POV
I wasn't scared that Jieun would escape cause she's in one of those trees and won't be able to climb down without us seeing her.My climbing skills aren't that bad so I decided to climb up one of the trees where I thought the chance is higher to find her.

'How could I so easily forget which tree it was?'

As climbed up the tree I looked to my right and saw the others helping Hyunjin to climb up the other tree.
Changbin and Felix were waiting for me.

As I climbed higher I could see someone sitting on a not very thick branch.

"I found her!"I shouted down to the boys and they told the others.

I climbed higher and higher that I could see Jieun staring at me with terrified eyes.I smirked in victory and stretched out my hand.

"We won't hurt you,if you come down with me."I titled my head to the side and smiled at her.

Jieun gulped and looked away but suddenly she.....let herself fall.

She screamed but I catched her.
I had my arm around her waist and one around a branch so I could keep my balance.I used my strength to put her on the branch where I was sitting.

She didn't look at me but whispered.

"I'll go down with you."

With that she started to climb down.

'Did she do that on purpose?'
———————————————————-

Jieuns POV
I saw bangchan climbing up the tree.
I tried to make myself smaller so he couldn't see me but I knew that he'll catch me.

'I'll die I'll die.Why did I ran away in the first place?Will dream come and save me?'

These thoughts were running through my mind.I hopes that Renjun and Jaemin would come to save me but even when they would show up they'd only be two and easy to defeat.

My body shivered every time he took a step higher.I closed my eyes hoping everything is just a dream but after a few seconds I opened them again knowing it's not a dream it's the reality.

I looked at bangchan terrified,he noticed and smirked slightly.
Then he stretched out his hand and spoke.

"We won't hurt you,if you come down with me now."He titles his head and creepily smiled.

'He looks like a psychopath.'I thought.

I gulped and looked away not being able to say something under his gaze.
Suddenly my muscles relaxed,they just didn't want to keep me up there.
They just gave up and I fell.

I screamed and closed my eyes.
I wasn't falling long,I could feel someone's arm around my waist.
As I came to my senses again,I realised that bangchan was holding me.

'Why did he save me?'

He pulled me on the branch he was sitting on and took a deep breath.

'I have no choice but go with them.'

I thought and looked down.