30

"Uhm hey."

Jieun went past Bangchan and took off her jacket and shoes.

"Why did you walk alone?"
He sounded disappointed but strict at
same time.

"Just because."

"Oh just because?"He raised his eyebrows and scoffed as the girl just looked at him staying quiet.

"You know how dangerous it is."

"Come on,no other gang knows that I exist-except Nct."

"Well and you don't know who they told!Do you still trust them enough that they don't tell any other gang!"

With quick steps he came near her.
Jieun took some steps back but her face didn't show any sign of intimidation.

"They are not on your side anymore!"
He raised his voice and Jieun didn't like that,in fact it pissed her off.

"You think I don't know that?!
I'm not dumb and it's not like I trust them!And also I can't take care of myself that's what I practiced my whole life!"

The moment she finished silence fell over them but the tension was suffocating.The leader glared at her and she did the same.She didn't want to hear anything no more she left to her room.

As Jieun was about to open the door into her room,Jeongin and Seungmin came around the corner and called her name.

"Jieun!"

"Hey!"

"What happened?We heard some shouting!"Jeongin asked while they both jogged towards her.

"Nothing much,I just argued with Bangchan...hey don't look at me like you're some disappointed parent!"

The two friends sighed as they shared a look.As both didn't say anything Jieun rolled her eyes.

"I'll take a shower,don't disturb me.
Goodnight!"
With that she left, Seungmin and Jeongin were confused.

"They never really argued before."
Seungmin said.

"Yeah only at the beginning but then he supported her.What made them argue?"

"I don't know but I do know that we should better leave him alone."

"Yeah or he'll explode we should give some space."

"Don't wanna deal with an angry Chris.Shall we warn the other members?"Seungmin suggested and Jeongin approved.

"Very good idea."

———————————————————
"Why did he get so angry tho?"
Jieun mumbled while looking herself in the mirror.

"I mean he was kinda right, I got myself in danger but I dealt with it.
And it wasn't even that dangerous...
Why does he even care?!"

Jieun was frustrated about arguing with her leader but she couldn't help her outburst.

"At least I didn't get to soft staying with them.I'm still able to be aggressive and stand up for myself."
After that sentence the girl flipped her hair in a sarcastic way.

She let out a relieved sigh as she felt  hot water running down her back.
It definitely calmed her down.

After a long shower,she wore something comfortable and laid on her bed.