19

Jieun struggled.

With everything.

Physically.
And.
Mentally.

At some point the cold is not just cold ,at some point it starts too hurt.
You can feel the pain and this pain took over Jieuns body.

She started to feel numb,she couldn't move.That was until she noticed that the window was opened slightly which makes it even colder.

'How did not notice before?'

Jieun thought as she slowly stood up to close the window.She wondered how she could even stand at the moment.It really hurt at at the moment.

"Felix this sneaky rat."she mumbled and could see her own breath.

It was in the middle of the night and Jieun had no hope that anybody would come down now.

Again Jieun felt defeated but there was nothing she could do.
She sat on her mattress the thin blanket not even covering half of her body,all Jieun could feel was pain.

But soon the pain got overpowered by anger.Jieun couldn't just let Felix do what he wants with her,she wanted to do something but she had no idea what.

As time passed ,her body got extremely tired and she knew that she wasn't gonna fall asleep the normal way.

Jieun started to feel dizzier every minute that passed and eventually she saw black dots in her vision.

She didn't even bother trying to stay awake,but before she blacked out  someone entered the room.

Then everything went completely black.

———————————————————
Jieun POV

I woke up due the bright light.
I yawned and wanted to get up when I realised I wasn't in my room.

"Hello frozen princess."

I looked to my left and saw Jeongin standing there but before I could say anything I sneezed ,that my throat started hurting.

"Im sorry Frozen princess,you have a high fever and you caught a cold."

I then realised how horrible I actually felt.I was sweating and felt like vomiting.

"Here drink this,it'll make your fever better."

I gladly took the glass with the medicine, for a moment was silence until I spoke up.

"How did you find me yesterday?"

"Well,Felix told me that he opened the window as you slept cause apparently the air was very stuffy in your room but I was worried you'd catch a cold,so in the middle of the night I went in the basement to make sure the window is really closed,turns out it was freaking cold.
I kinda wonder how you still alive."

"Felix that little rat."

"Yeah we really have to do something now he almost killed you."Jeongin said as he shock his head.

"But for now you have to rest."
He added.

I didn't really have strength to think about anything and so I fell asleep quickly as my body was exhausted anyway.

3 persons POV

Jieun woke up due some noises,as she slowly opened her eyes she immediately noticed that her body felt a bit better.

After a pause Jieun heard the voices again.
The persons were talking in front of the room.

Sadly she couldn't make out any words as time passed the voices got quieter and at some point she didn't hear anything anymore.