6

Jeongins POV(Before Jieun went outside with the dealer)

Everything seems to be going well,now Jieun and that old guy are just having a little small talk.

Everyone was in the SUV listening to their conversation,except Bangchan and changbin,they were hiding somewhere in the mall so they can intervene if something goes wrong.

"That's good,by the way I have a little present for your group would you follow me to my car for a second."

We all heard the old guy say

"She's not really gonna go with him,it's obviously a trap."

Hyunjin said in the mic so that boss and changbin could hear him too.

"No she just went out with him but it's okay if she dies it's her problem,I mean the deal is finished."

We just stayed silent and listened to their conversation.

"Hmm alright,you probably wonder why would I give you a present well,my son is in a mafia group and just two weeks ago your group helped my son out on a mission,thanks to them he didn't die.
This is just a little present but I know that your leader maybe would want to know about it."

'What could it be?Is it something about Chans past?'

The conversation continued.

"You probably wonder why would I give him something like that.Well it has something to do with his past but it's not my place to tell anyone."

'It's probably about hana then.I may be right but this time I don't wanna be right.'

"How do you know him so well?"
Jieun asked and I was scared of the answer will he maybe shoot her now or a bomb will  explode!?

"I don't know him but I know the person that this is about."

After that sentence the line fell silent for a moment I thought that Jieun just didn't know what to say or it was just an awkward silence but after 15 seconds we all realised that something happened.

Did they kidnap her and broke the mic or did she try to escape or is the mic just broken?

Hyunjin was the first one to ask chan and changbin if they see Jieun.

Chan answered and told us what he's seeing.
"We're going near the entrance right now,the old men is getting into the car....Jieun isn't there. Shit she escaped!"

'Wait she escaped?!'

I didn't know if should feel happy for her just pity her cause we're gonna find her and have to kill her.

"Move your asses and look for her now!"Chan shouted in the mic angrily.

I gulped,I don't like it when Chans angry.

After that we started to search for her.She had a whole minute to run,we were to slow to understand that she already escaped.

———————————————————
Jieuns POV
I was running for two minutes now I don't know how long it took them to get that I escaped I hoped that it was just enough time for me to get a large distance.

My plan was to run in the forest with running it should take three minutes to get there.

But I first wanted to confuse them cause I know that they'll hack in the cameras near the mall and try to find me.