two

—⊱┊MICHAEL LAMAR WHITE

"sooo, how it go with aubrey?" stokeley looked at me with a stupid ass smirk, i rolled my eyes a little.

"she texted me, i knew she would." i told him, "but she's a bitch." i shrugged, jahseh and stokeley both started laughing.

"man i knew you was gonna say that, she kinda is a bitch." jahseh admitted, "sometimes geneva be tellin me she wants to just quit volleyball cause of how annoying she gets sometimes."

"damn trip, have fun with that." stokeley said with a laugh.

"well i'll just WWE slam her short ass if she gets an attitude wit me." i told them, "nigga you finna get arrested-"

"take a joke nigga damn," i pushed stokeleys shoulder, making him kiss his teeth. "anyway, i'm getting her to go to the party later."

"yoooo what? i been asking aubrey to come to our parties since freshman year bruh, there ain't no way she going." jahseh shook his head, i nodded my head with a smirk.

"i guess i'm just magic, i ain't even have to ask more than twice ion think."

"magic my ass, she ain't gonna go." jahseh shook his head, "just you see" i laughed.

stokeley just looked in shock, "yo i hope she don't do no dumb shit, she gotta future ahead of her."

"nah man don't worry," i assured him, "she gon be by me. nothin will happen."

—⊱┊AUBREY ROSE RAMOS

"don't tell me you're actually going to that party," alondra looked at me suspiciously, i laughed and looked at her sneakily.

"you're going with me too bitch, get dressed," i ordered her jokingly, she giggled and grabbed a sexy ass thong and bra out of her closet.

"i gotchu sis, let's get fucked up tonight." she changed her clothes and then i put a new outfit, "i think i'm gonna try and make a move on stokeley." she smiled.

"you got your eye on anyone?" she asked, i shook my head, "nah, but michael gave me his number and invited me to the party so..." i shrugged, she looked shocked.

"are you serious? bitch he's such a hoe." she rolled her eyes, "i know, i'm not tryna get with him." i told her, she just shook her head and laughed.

"and don't let anyone film yo ass doing nothin dumb, you have a reputation to keep up." she told me sternly, "girl i know, i know." i told her.

"and if you wanna leave jus lemme know, unless i'm gettin it with stokeley then lemme get dick." she pointed and looked at me.

"alondra- i am not 5 i'll be good." i laughed and looked in the mirror to do the rest of my makeup, "i know, i just don't want you messing up any opportunities you have by getting drunk or some shit, colleges care about all that stupid shit."

"thanks," i smiled at her through the mirror, i don't even know what to expect at this party.

"girl who keeps texting you?" alondra grabbed my phone, "oh my god, bitch, it's michael answer ya damn phone!" she threw it at me.

the hell this nigga texting me for?

michael: send yo addy goofy
michael: me n stokeley finna pick u up to go to jahsehs