twenty six

—⊱┊MICHAEL LAMAR WHITE

"so you're telling me, they didn't tell you when you're going?" aubrey asked, i shrugged. i really didn't. they probably gonna do it as soon as they can, sometimes it can take some time though.

"man this shit stupid, finna fuck up the whole rest of our year. they shouldn't be able to do this." jahseh kissed his teeth, stokeley looked at me and shook his head.

"can y'all make sure to be there for her? we all know imma be all good." i pointed at aubrey, talking to jah, kentrell, and stokeley.

"she gon be fine too. after allat ion think they gonna wanna mess with her." jahseh said, i scoffed knowing that nigga jahmier don't give a fuck. he'll do anything just to get on people's nerves. i wasn't talking about just him though.

"man whatever, i'm serious." i remarked, he nodded his head but looked really out of it. everyone did. i didn't think they was finna care this much.

"look, don't be dramatic yall. we can still see him whenever and everything gonna be all good." kentrell assured, aubrey flipped him off and sat back in her chair. this bitch was making it a statement to sit all the way across the room from me for no damn reason.

"easy for you to say, he's your cousin. you gonna be forced to see him." she scoffed,

"man, stop bein a lil bitch and get yo ass over here." i told her.

we practically had a damn staring contest before she finally got up on my lap and stopped being stubborn.

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

DOWNTOWN

damn this school dirty as fuck. if i thought my old school was bad, compared to this, i was trippin.

everyone here look like a wannabe ass blood or crip, mostly filled with people like johnathan and kodak. ugly niggas who fake rep.

"yooo hollup," some girl with long straight hair looked over at me, she was next to some guy who i couldn't see that well.

"you the nigga who be throwin parties at yo big ass mansion of a house." she smiled and motioned for me to walk over to her.

"now cmon, if you got all that money why you down here?" she questioned, she kept looking down at my chain and my shoes. damn if i got drip just say that.

"look, i ain't choose to come here." i shook my head, i mean isn't that obvious? who the hell would want to come here?

"well you cant be havin that attitude, niggas don't play around here. im just not in the mood to argue right now." she scoffed and pulled the guy closer to her so he was paying attention.

"why you come here anyway?" she asked once she realized i didn't care about having an "attitude". i ain't scared of anyone here.

"damn you the feds? what you interrogating me for?" i laughed awkwardly, she just kept a straight face.

"look, i'm just tryna see who i'm dealing wit. we got enough pussy ass drug dealers here already." she said lowly like it was supposed to scare me. who this bitch think she is?