thirty six

—⊱┊AUBREY ROSE RAMOS

"bitch, i texted you like six times last night." geneva rolled her eyes as we walked through the hall. school has been boring all fucking day. there was some weird tension between mosey, kentrell, jahseh, and stokeley. they wouldn't even tell me why.

"my dad turned off my phone. i can't do shit on it." i explained, she scoffed and shook her head.

"yo dad usually chill as fuck what is his problem?" she asked, "my moms here so he gotta be annoying." i told her.

"i don't even get why he mad." she shrugged.

"because he said i been with michael too much. i don't even know how he knows i've been with him. either way, he said i'm too irresponsible and he doesn't trust me right now." i explained.

"so what's he planning on doing?"

"probably stalking the shit out of me. i doubt he's gonna let me do anything. he didn't believe my excuse about my eye either. this is just a whole ass mess." i complained.

"trip gon be mad if you can't see him." she mentioned, i sighed and looked at her all annoyed.

"thanks neva i had no idea!" i fake smiled and then walked off.

i don't even know how i'm supposed to talk to him. i already miss him.

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

i've been waiting for this moment all fucking day. for school and volleyball to end. not that it's much better to go home now anyway, but atleast i don't have to listen to people's bullshit anymore. people wanna ask if i'm okay and shit, it gets annoying.

"aubrey!" i heard a girl shout from down the hall, i sighed and turned around to see ayleks. i took a double take, making sure i was seeing shit right.

"huh?" i awkwardly smiled, she caught up with me and smiled back.

"niah and i were talking about you yesterday. i just wanted to check and see if you were okay." she put her hand on my arm, i have no idea why she's acting so weird. why is she still even here? she shoulda left hours ago.

"yeah i'm fine, i'm really not trippin over it." i mumbled. "but you're friends with niah? i didn't know."

"yeah that's my best friend." she nodded her head, then all the sudden smirked all sarcastically.

"so you don't have to worry about her taking your man or anything. she doesn't want my sloppy seconds, you know?" she giggled, i looked her up and down and laughed a little.

"i really wasn't worried about her anyway. she's the one who was a weird ass obsession with him yet she's never even touched him." i shrugged, she squinted her eyes, looking confused.

"obsession? i think you have the wrong bitch. niah barely even knows him."

"is that what she told you? because she's been in my mans comments and likes since forever. go check if you want." i corrected her.

"it's funny how you think he's gonna stay loyal to you. he never stayed loyal to me. you're not any different." she spat, completely ignoring everything else i said. i'll just return the favor.