fifty one

—⊱┊ MICHAEL LAMAR WHITE

"bitch if you don't stop calling me i'm gonna block yo annoying ass." i spat as i finally answered geneva's annoying ass phone calls. shes called me like six times and i've declined them all.

"no nigga! you better collect ya fucking ex bitch." she practically screamed into the phone. it wasn't even on speaker but daniel could hear the shit.

he looked at me with an amused expression. probably thinks it's fucking aubrey.

"what she do now? ion wanna talk to her ass."
i put it on speaker and set the phone down, then grabbed the xbox controller.

"so you know how bre and i got a little drunk that night..." she mumbled.

i laughed a little. "bitch, a little? if that was a little... ion even wanna know what you think is a lot."

"shut the fuck up! you can't take anything serious!" she scolded. daniel was trying not to laugh.

"then get to the point slow ass, damn."

"you talk to bre like that? if so, i'm gonna beat ya ass."

"eh, only sometimes.." i joked while daniel and i looked at each other laughing. "now what? ion wanna talk to you anymore."

"she got a video of bre all fucked up from some nigga that was there." she finally said. i sighed loud as hell and looked up at the ceiling. i swear to god, i can never get peace.

"bruh what the fuck is wrong with niggas—what she doing in the video?" i asked.

"that's the thing, she won't show the video. she just said she'll post it." she said.

"that's because she a pussy ass bitch who just tryna scare y'all. the video prolly ain't shit but i'll deal with it..." i shook my head, "as fucking usual." i finished under my breath.

"i heard that, shut up. it's your own fault. bre's not the one with a crazy ex all up her ass." she remarked. i swear i'm finna hang up on this stupid bitch.

"whatever. i got tons of shit on ayleks that'll shut her ass up in seconds so forget about it. tell my fatass girl to call me." i said before reaching over and hanging up the phone.

"you so damn disrespectful." daniel chuckled while passing me the blunt, but i passed it right back to him. i can't even smoke that stupid ass shit. i shoulda told that fatass hoe i got anxiety so i could use that as an excuse to smoke.

"geneva deserves it. i ain't never liked her ass." i admitted.

"geneva... she single now?"

"nigga—ew. you would not want her. she got bugs." hes so fucking desperate. only down bad ass niggas actually want geneva. "plus, ion even know. she'd prolly tell yo ass she taken 'cause you ugly."

she also on and off with jahseh every five minutes but he don't gotta know that.

"and you not ugly?" he sneered.

i shook my head, "nigga obviously not. i got tons of hoes all up on my tip."

"damn, imma tell aubrey!" he gasped. i slapped that ugly ass nigga beside the head.