twenty one

—⊱┊AUBREY ROSE RAMOS

i woke up due to the sound of knocking on my door, i sat up and felt my head instantly start to pound. "ugh." i groaned and reached for a bottle of water on the side table. i knew it wasn't my parents because they were out at work, so i was alone.

last night, jarad turned out being really cool. when niggas would try to be weird with me he'd always make them go away.

i literally got so fucked up on accident, it got to the point i could barely even stand up. geneva ended up taking me home at like three AM, which wasn't the best idea because she was drunk out her mind too.

"who the fuck interrupting my damn sleep?" i dragged my feet to my door and opened it, "nigga the fuck happened to you?" i was instantly met with michael. he handed me red roses which made my heart flutter, instantly taking my mind off of everything else.

"yooo what? you got these for me?" i smiled, being confused on how the hell he was even here. i thought he was supposed to be out of town. plus, since when would he get anyone flowers?

"happy valentine's day to you too bae, fuck outta here." he laughed and picked me up, leaning me down on my bed and pecking my lips. i wrapped my legs around him and laughed as he looked at me after we pulled away.

"i thought you forgot, i was mad as hell." i admitted, going up to kiss him again.

"i tried to." he teased, i pulled him down so he was completely on top of me, then i flipped us over so i was straddling him.

"man shut up." i laughed, now he was looking up at me. "i gotta show you somethin." he smiled.

"what?" i asked, he quickly pushed me off him and ran out my room, "nigga- now where the hell you going?" i giggled and sat up, trying not to get all dizzy.

"WAIT!" he yelled from downstairs, ion even know how that nigga got downstairs so fast.

he came upstairs and his hands were basically full, he had bags in his hands. i looked at him apprehensively, "i'm scared." i joked as he handed them to me.

"bruh just open them, it ain't nothing weird." he chuckled and sat down in front of me. i smiled and opened one of the bags and i felt myself literally break into a huge ass smile.

"yooo, how you know i been wanting these?!" i grabbed out two pairs of shoes, i have no idea why he bought me these i ain't even do nothing to deserve them. plus they're way too expensive and now imma feel guilty.

"because i pay attention, duh." he licked his lips, "and how the hell you know my shoe size, weird ass." i added, he looked at me all annoyed.

"i deadass texted ya rude ass friend, she gave me attitude as hell but i made her tell me yo size in like everything." he emphasized the everything part which made me laugh.

"you're so sweet." i poked out my lip, "only to you, when i feel like it." he corrected me.

"nigga just take the damn compliment." i shook my head and he handed me more stuff. "bruh you didn't have to do all this-" i widened my eyes.

"ion mind it to be honest, if it make you happy. i'll buy you whatever you want you jus gotta say it." he shrugged. not this nigga becoming a simp-