forty one

—⊱┊MICHAEL LAMAR WHITE

i woke up to the feeling of the weight shifting next to me

i woke up to the feeling of the weight shifting next to me. "where the fuck you going?" i turned over and tried to pull bre back down.

"damn bruh i barely even moved." she giggled and took her arm out of my grip, "i'm just tryna get something to drink, damn. you been asleep for like forever."

"you want something bub?" she asked.

i smiled a little, "nah, i'm fine. just hurry up." i watched her walk out the room then just closed my eyes again.

it felt like fucking forever til i heard her walk back in. before i could even look at her she threw a damn bottle at me.

"fuck you bruh." i laughed and opened it. i was gonna ask her to go back downstairs and grab me juice but i guess she had read my mind. i just wanted to fuck with her.

"i was right, hm?" she laid back down next to me, i nodded my head and leaned over to kiss her forehead.

she grabbed out her phone and looked at herself in the camera, she so pretty. even though i think that, she was looking at the camera like she was critiquing the fuck outta herself.

"did i take off my makeup last night?" she asked, i chuckled and shook my head.

"nah, you passed out so i took it off for you."

she fought the urge to smile, "no you fucking didn't."

"what? bitches always complaining about how it fucks up their face or whatever. i thought you'd want me to." i rolled my eyes jokingly.

she rolled over on top of me and kissed all over my face, "you're the cutest person ever, i swear." she beamed.

"whatever, it's not that big of a deal. stop that shit." i pushed her off of me as a joke. she kissed her teeth and pulled the blanket off me, then walked out of the room and threw it over the top of the staircase.

i swear she so damn extra.

"are you serious?" i glared at her as she giggled and walked back in my room like she's just hilarious.

"you're not even funny." i added.

"that wasn't meant to be funny. you're annoying." she smiled, "now lemme love you."

"gross." i said sarcastically just to make her mad. it's so fucking funny to piss her off.

she got on top of me anyway and looked down at me while smiling.